Become a Patron!

Anyone with an IPV 4S??

Marky-Mark21

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have a question about my IPV 4S Mod. Can anyone help?

Marky-Mark21

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This has happened a couple Times already and wanted to know if it has happened to anyone as well. As I use my mod on a daily basis, here and there as I'm using it; a burst of Hot Air comes up from the coil and drip tank along with the smoke. It freaked me out the first time it happened. Have you gone through this??

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This has happened a couple Times already and wanted to know if it has happened to anyone as well. As I use my mod on a daily basis, here and there as I'm using it; a burst of Hot Air comes up from the coil and drip tank along with the smoke. It freaked me out the first time it happened. Have you gone through this??
When you take a hit, try releasing the fire button and continue drawing for a second or two to clear and cool your tank. This is really nothing unusual, coils make much heat.

Marky-Mark21

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is there a certain setting you recommend? I currently have mine on temp control joules 40.0.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mark, can you post a good pic of your mod/tank setup? Still can't follow what you're trying to ask us..And your not "smoking" anything using a mod, tank and e-juice..its referred to as vaping, or vapor because the battery heats a coil and it vaporizes the juice in the wick, which is part of your coil head in the tank..hot air? A pic would really help here...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Marky-Mark21

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes here it is.

Attachments

• 20160130_200612-1.jpg
    20160130_200612-1.jpg
    636.1 KB · Views: 9

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mark, can you post a good pic of your mod/tank setup? Still can't follow what you're trying to ask us..And your not "smoking" anything using a mod, tank and e-juice..its referred to as vaping, or vapor because the battery heats a coil and it vaporizes the juice in the wick, which is part of your coil head in the tank..hot air? A pic would really help here...

Pic finally loaded, but I see others have chimed in to help you out..good luck with your STM... It's what my little sister likes at the moment..

Vapin4Joy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pic finally loaded, but I see others have chimed in to help you out..good luck with your STM... It's what my little sister likes at the moment..

Hey Break, crossed wires, no intentional highjack. :oops:

Marky-Mark21

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here's the coil I'm currently using

Attachments

• 20160130_221504-1-1.jpg
    20160130_221504-1-1.jpg
    327.2 KB · Views: 4