Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
11071614_806556769419192_394525959233557780_n.png

The Vape Store Apopka

Address: 3840 E Sr-436, Unit 1048
Apopka, Florida 32703

Phone: (407) 395-4711

5150sick mini review:

I was out shopping for a new bed with the family and it just so happened a Vape shop was right next door.

The Vape Store has a HUGE selection of RDA's, Tanks, Beginner Setups, Regulated & Mech mods,
Even bigger selection of premium Top Shelf eliquids with very fair price tags.
The gear and eliquid prices were on par with most US online vendors which was a bit of a shock.
I had been used to the dreaded "B&M markup" which was NON EXISTENT at The Vape Store Apopka

I was told they have a dozen different locations in Florida and one in Georgia.

The staff:
The guys in the shop were very professional and knowledgeable about the products.
They were ready and willing to help me in any way possible as soon as I entered the store.
We talked for a while and I was shown a revolutionary new Sun Ohm Tank.
The SMOWELL HATRICK TANK.
Be on the lookout for this up and comer it looks like a beast.

In conclusion: This is the first vape shop I walked into in a loooong time where everything (Staff, Choices, Price) was PERFECT!

From getting smokers switched to Vision Spinners and Clearos to Setting up the hobbyist with the newest RDA & Box Mod to Having a HUGE variety of top shelf and premium House blended eliquid.
Keep up the great work guys.

FIVE STARS ALL DAY FOR A FIVE STAR SHOP

FiveStar00 (1).png FiveStar00 (2).png FiveStar00 (4).png FiveStar00 (5).png FiveStar00 (3).png

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
View attachment 31162

The Vape Store Apopka

Address: 3840 E Sr-436, Unit 1048
Apopka, Florida 32703

Phone: (407) 395-4711

5150sick mini review:

I was out shopping for a new bad with the family and it just so happened a Vape shop was right next door.

The Vape Store has a HUGE selection of RDA's, Tanks, Beginner Setups, Regulated & Mech mods,
Even bigger selection of premium Top Shelf eliquids with very fair price tags.
The gear and eliquid prices were on par with most US online vendors which was a bit of a shock.
I had been used to the dreaded "B&M markup" which was NON EXISTENT at The Vape Store Apopka

I was told they have a dozen different locations in Florida and one in Georgia.

The staff:
The guys in the shop were very professional and knowledgeable about the products.
They were ready and willing to help me in any way possible as soon as I entered the store.
We talked for a while and I was shown a revolutionary new Sun Ohm Tank.
The SMOWELL HATRICK TANK.
Be on the lookout for this up and comer it looks like a beast.

In conclusion: This is the first vape shop I walked into in a loooong time where everything (Staff, Choices, Price) was PERFECT!

From getting smokers switched to Vision Spinners and Clearos to Setting up the hobbyist with the newest RDA & Box Mod to Having a HUGE variety of top shelf and premium House blended eliquid.
Keep up the great work guys.

FIVE STARS ALL DAY FOR A FIVE STAR SHOP

View attachment 31164 View attachment 31165 View attachment 31166 View attachment 31167 View attachment 31168
Man if there Brick and Mortar are the same prices as online thats crazy man.. We need some of that in Dallas these raping vape shops have got to go the hell away I think in the long term it makes people stop vaping I hear to many stories

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Man if there Brick and Mortar are the same prices as online thats crazy man.. We need some of that in Dallas these raping vape shops have got to go the hell away I think in the long term it makes people stop vaping I hear to many stories
Any good un's in Fort Wayne?

VU Sponsors