Become a Patron!

Apple Cinnamon Danish/ Easy

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been playing around with a few of Capellas newer flavors and came up with this simple laid back mix. I'm really liking their Cinnamon Danish V2. I hope you enjoy.

Cinnamon Danish V2(CAP) 5.5%
Apple Pie(FA) 2%
Fresh Cream(FA) 1%
(I mix 30pg/70vg-2mg)
If you try this as a shake and vape all you'll get is the FA apple pie, so let it steep a few days.
EDIT:
I made another version to bump up the apple and lower the cinnamon.
Cinnamon Danish V2(CAP) 4.5%
Apple Pie(FA) 2.5%
Fresh Cream(FA) 1%
You can easily play with this mix to find the apple to cinnamon flavor ratio that you want.

Last edited:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sound interesting, not sure if I have CD v1 or v2, but I do have one or the other. I'll mix it up later today and let it steep.

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Looks good Squonk. I have the v1 cap cd. That stuff is strong to me, I'd be surprised if the fa apple pie stands above the cd @5.5% on a shake and vape. Sounds de-lish. Thanks.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looks good Squonk. I have the v1 cap cd. That stuff is strong to me, I'd be surprised if the fa apple pie stands above the cd @5.5% on a shake and vape. Sounds de-lish. Thanks.
Give it a try at the % you feel will work and let me know. I used fresh cream to tone down the sweetness and even everything out. I need to mix up 30mls today.This has become one of my favorites and I can't seem to stay away from it.

jakeofnsm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea, I tried it fresh and all I taste is cinnamon, BUT I think it will be great after the cinnamon calms down. I've always noticed cinnamon takes a while to mellow out. It will however stick in your coil so everything will taste like cinnamon for while.

jakeofnsm

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the share, I am looking for a good way to use my CDV2. I really want a good cinnamon roll, I might mix it with butter cream or some other type of icing or cream

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea, I tried it fresh and all I taste is cinnamon, BUT I think it will be great after the cinnamon calms down. I've always noticed cinnamon takes a while to mellow out. It will however stick in your coil so everything will taste like cinnamon for while.
Just goes to show how people taste. All I got was apple pie shake and vape.
Thanks for the share, I am looking for a good way to use my CDV2. I really want a good cinnamon roll, I might mix it with butter cream or some other type of icing or cream
I tried it with fresh cream and CAPS vanilla whipped cream, but I think I added too much whipped and never tried to adjust in another batch. It was headed in the right direction.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
After a weeks steep I'm just getting the cinnamon, the apple from the apple pie is not coming through. I may try a drop or two of FA Apple or Fuji. I have the CD V2 btw. Don't get me wrong, I love the cinnamon danish, just not getting the apple.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After a weeks steep I'm just getting the cinnamon, the apple from the apple pie is not coming through. I may try a drop or two of FA Apple or Fuji. I have the CD V2 btw. Don't get me wrong, I love the cinnamon danish, just not getting the apple.
I made another version to bump up the apple and lower the cinnamon.
Cinnamon Danish V2(CAP) 4.5%
Apple Pie(FA) 2.5%
Fresh Cream(FA) 1%
You kind of have to play with this mix to find the apple to cinnamon flavor ratio that you want.

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
All I have is cin danish tfa, you think that would work?
Oh I guess my apple pie is also tfa

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
CAP Double apple is good stuff.
Added to the CAP Apple Pie V1 is good.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All I have is cin danish tfa, you think that would work?
Oh I guess my apple pie is also tfa

I haven't tried either, but maybe somebody will chime in to give some advise.

skiibo4200

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I haven't tried either, but maybe somebody will chime in to give some advise.
Yeah I'm pretty new to diy so I'm not sure how much these flavors vary from company to company, from what I hear they can be night and day difference just not sure about this particular flavor.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I'm pretty new to diy so I'm not sure how much these flavors vary from company to company, from what I hear they can be night and day difference just not sure about this particular flavor.

I'll bet Teresa P could help you. She has every flavor known to mankind.

VU Sponsors