Become a Patron!

Apple Pie Crunch

Mazam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Started off as an attempt to clone some apple pie'like juice a lot of my friends were raving about and buying off a local vendor (but got tired of paying $18 for a 30ml bottle), but ended up as something somewhat different that they all seemed to prefer. So given their feedback, and the fact i actually just made a third batch for myself (my always restless tastes buds rarely demand i vape the same thing longer then a few days :)), i figured it might be worth a share here:

3.0% Cinnamon Crunch - FLV
2.5% Sugar Cookie v2 - CAP
2.0% Vanilla Custard v2 - CAP
1.5% Fuji Apple - FA
1.0% Meringue - FA
1.0% DX Bavarian Cream - TFA
1.0% Marshmallow - FA

- 30pg/70vg

- My own steep routine includes a few hours with the cap off immediately after the mix, sit capped for a day, followed 2 hours at 150 in the crock pot. Then a few days to settle.

- Like all my recipes i tend to err on the side of caution and steer clear of the baddies, so no real experience how the regular versions of some flavors sub.

- 4 of my friends prefer this mix when i split the straight 1.5% Fuji with INA's Two Apple (1% Fuji/.5 Two Apple), which adds an apple cider'y layer to the mix for those that like that flavor profile. I personally prefer it without the split.

Last edited:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sounds nice. bookmarked for later mixing.

VU Sponsors