INW 2 Apples 2%
FA Apple Pie 2%
FA Cinnamon Celyon 1%
FA Joy 0.75%
CAP Apple Pie 5%
INW Biscuit 2%
FA Fresh Cream 1%
INW Pitaya 0.25%

This is the closest I have got to an apple pie to my liking, but the pastry still isnt quite there for me. I dont like TPA Pie Crust much and have found I prefer the applie pie without danish swirl or doughnut which I was using before. Still missing something for me, but this must be attempt 13 or so by now...you gotta know when to quit :)

Sugalite Haven

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
FA Fuji 3%
INW 2 Apples 2%
FA Apple Pie 2%
FA Cinnamon Celyon 1%
FA Joy 0.75%
CAP Apple Pie 5%
INW Biscuit 2%
FA Fresh Cream 1%
INW Pitaya 0.25%

This is the closest I have got to an apple pie to my liking, but the pastry still isnt quite there for me. I dont like TPA Pie Crust much and have found I prefer the applie pie without danish swirl or doughnut which I was using before. Still missing something for me, but this must be attempt 13 or so by now...you gotta know when to quit :)
Have you tried NicVape.com pie crust? I like it. :)

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Have you tried NicVape.com pie crust? I like it. :)

Im in the UK, unfortunately think the shipping would kill it :) I think generally with me I probably just hope for too much from biscuit and pie vapes, same with waffles. I mean really what do they taste of in a vape? As eating them its all about the crunch or flakeyness as much as flavour isnt it and you cant replicate that. The oreo cheesecake recipe rightly gets a lot of kudos on here, Was one of the first DIY recipes I made and thouht, actually this is better than vendor juices I have bought that are supposedly biscuit, it isnt bad. Over time of making other biscuit recipes realise actually it is great!

Sugalite Haven

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Im in the UK, unfortunately think the shipping would kill it :) I think generally with me I probably just hope for too much from biscuit and pie vapes, same with waffles. I mean really what do they taste of in a vape? As eating them its all about the crunch or flakeyness as much as flavour isnt it and you cant replicate that. The oreo cheesecake recipe rightly gets a lot of kudos on here, Was one of the first DIY recipes I made and thouht, actually this is better than vendor juices I have bought that are supposedly biscuit, it isnt bad. Over time of making other biscuit recipes realise actually it is great!
Yea, you can't get texture vaping. It sounds like you are quite content but I know they ship internationally. You can email them on their website for pricing. Asking is free.

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
FA Fuji 3%
INW 2 Apples 2%
FA Apple Pie 2%
FA Cinnamon Celyon 1%
FA Joy 0.75%
CAP Apple Pie 5%
INW Biscuit 2%
FA Fresh Cream 1%
INW Pitaya 0.25%

Pie Crust has mostly been impossible for me to taste, especially with all the other flavors typically used.
Close as I could ever get was using INW Biscuit or FA Cookie, but just not quite there.
Have same issues with actually tasting Cake, Cupcake, Doughnut, etc., (same types being pastry).

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Pie Crust has mostly been impossible for me to taste, especially with all the other flavors typically used.
Close as I could ever get was using INW Biscuit or FA Cookie, but just not quite there.
Have same issues with actually tasting Cake, Cupcake, Doughnut, etc., (same types being pastry).

Glad its just not me. Cupcakes I have never ever tasted.....and as for blueberry muffiins!!!! :)

VU Sponsors