Approved/ Verified member

HazeKraze

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Please someone tell me how would I get to know that I'm a verified member now.

I've placed the forum banner to my site. Now I'm looking forward what to do next ? Please someone tell me should the banner of forum have link back to the forum or just placing it is enough ?

Thanks.

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Please someone tell me how would I get to know that I'm a verified member now.

I've placed the forum banner to my site. Now I'm looking forward what to do next ? Please someone tell me should the banner of forum have link back to the forum or just placing it is enough ?

Thanks.
You need to have one of our correct size banners which WE offer on the front page of your website. It can NOT be re-sized.

Vaping Underground DOES NOT charge vendors to have a forum.

1. You must be a "established" vendor for 6 months with a website. No eBay or Facebook sellers.
2. You must link back to this forum on your MAIN page with the graphics supplied which can Not be reduced in size for any reason, this will be checked periodically and is a serious offence with consequences if the banner link is missing or logo graphic is re-sized smaller then the ones we offer. Note: Larger size VU graphic logos then what we offer are always welcomed. And our banner Must be static remaining visible at all times on your front page.
3. You must maintain and be active in your sub-forum.
4. While vendors are allowed to participate in the forum as a vaper - you will not be allowed to SPAM ADS or promotions outside your sub-forum and deals sub-forum.
You can engage in conversation about your products outside your sub-forum only if its brought up by a user directly.
5. No vendor to vendor trolling will be tolerated. Your not allowed to post negative comments in other vendors sub-forums.

PLEASE PM Smokie @SMOKIE or email [email protected] for any further assistance, thank you Vape On

Link to banners: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/vendor-sub-forum-information.254/

HazeKraze

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ok thanks a lot for help :) Just getting the banner functional !

HazeKraze

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ow its already written there. Ok thanks anyway !

VU Sponsors