Member For 3 Years
FA Apricot 4%
FA Vanilla Tahity 1.5%
FA Aurora 0.5%
FA Peach 0.5%
FA Honey 0.5%
FA Fresh Cream 0.5%
INW SHisha Vanilla 0.5%

Made this just an experiment to use some of the concentrates have been sitting idly in my cupboard for a while. Originally apricot was one of the most dissapointing FA flavours for me as I just didnt taste it in mixes I made months ago. Tahity I have barely used as always went for the bourbon or classic variations.

Wasnt expecting much from this but very pleasantly surprised, went through most of the 20ml I made while at work today.

The apricot seems just right and is really fruity, the peach seems to add a nice fleshiness to it, and the honey is sweetening all the fruits nicely. Not sure if the aurora is doing much, if you dont have it I would either just leave it out or sub it with a lime or lemon.

Think I will be using tahity a lot more in fruit mixes, the cream base in this to me at least tastes very clean, light and fluffy, just right as a background to the fruits, really like this mix.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was disappointed with FA Apricot (and TFA Apricot too).
Maybe I should give it another go.

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I was disappointed with FA Apricot (and TFA Apricot too).
Maybe I should give it another go.

Well not sure if it is just weak and needs a lot more than other FA flavours, or if by pure luck the addition of the peach and tahity is bringing something out of it but for me its really nice in this. I only made this as was going through the cupboard and discarding a few concentrates to make space, decided to try it again before binning it, as it is Flavour Art after all (tho cuban supreme and perique got binned along with just about every one on one concentrate I bought.....all taste like different types of cardboard to me bar pink lemonade which was pretty good). Glad I did as will definately be making more of this one.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What does the Aurora bring to the mix? I don't have that one so I was curious about what it adds here.

Lol, I was thinking of picking up Cuban Supreme myself but I guessing you don't recommend that one? :D

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Made this just an experiment to use some of the concentrates have been sitting idly in my cupboard for a while

Perfect! ... def have some of those.. think i have all of these but the INW Shisha vanilla - maybe missing the aurora as well but might have that one.. altho I see you are listing that as possibly optional.. thinking this is gonna need the INW tho. on the list then.

I was thinking of picking up Cuban Supreme
lol this is one of the ones 'sitting in the cupboard' ;p

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What does the Aurora bring to the mix? I don't have that one so I was curious about what it adds here.

Lol, I was thinking of picking up Cuban Supreme myself but I guessing you don't recommend that one? :D

Leather, soil, cigar ash is what I got from it personally.....but we all taste different things. I got a similar taste from perique. I love Soho, like seven leaves, maxx blend and glory but I guess these are probably milder tobaccos so maybe I just dont like the stronger ones.

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Perfect! ... def have some of those.. think i have all of these but the INW Shisha vanilla - maybe missing the aurora as well but might have that one.. altho I see you are listing that as possibly optional.. thinking this is gonna need the INW tho. on the list then.

lol this is one of the ones 'sitting in the cupboard' ;p

I guess the aurora brightens it a little bit but it isnt noticable to me anyway hence leaving it out or just using lemon. Personally I love shisha vanilla so would recommend buying it full stop. As its all light amounts I wouldnt say its crucial if you dont have it, using something else similar possibly wont change it a massive amount. FA or INW Peach and the tahity definately are though....and yes, so is the apricot :p

VU Sponsors