caddisfly

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've tried this, and it is an excellent recipe. Despite some of the stronger flavors, the whole is silky smooth and flavorful without anything overpowering the weaker flavors. Thank you Daintanee.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I like it alot. Vape a tank full fresh made. Going to let it season a bit and vape the rest. Thank you for sharing.
Mine nevermade it to seasoning stage, do let me know results. Glad you like it. It a amazing how you can taste that ginger at such a low %.

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Also if you like lemon, you could skip peach and apricot and do lemon. It goes well with ginger. HIC has some ginger recipes in these recipe threads. He has a gingerale, a dark and stormy in the coconut grove, and a ginger creme brulee, a lemon ginger cookie and some at his site that are for sale also if you click my signature.

Ksarrow

Member For 4 Years
No loss of ginger. The rum smoothed out. Might trim back the ginger tiny bit if making a big batch it stands a little tall in font after the flavor meld of a week or so.

Gunna alternate it my rotation with Dark and Stormy. ☺

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I gotta try dark and stormy still. I tried the puckered ginger ale, and his gingerbread....awesome gingerbread!

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I love ginger. Got to try some of these. What does NF designated?

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sry OneLief, I am on vacation. Only place that sells the ginger in small amounts is mamajsflavorshop. It is under other flavors and is called the ginger.

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sry OneLief, I am on vacation. Only place that sells the ginger in small amounts is mamajsflavorshop. It is under other flavors and is called the ginger.
Thanks for the info.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just .5%. It's odd, last time I made this I used 2.5% FA Apricot. This time only 2%. My 2nd purchase of apricot seems more concentrated. I believe I used the coconut and walnut to create a buttery effect. That biscuit is nice and buttery. Maybe playing around certain flavors could be eliminated or replaced...:question:
I bet this would be good using peaches or a combo of Fuji & Apple and would be good too.

BTW Haze, those biscuit and gravy chips, ehh, you can have them. Reuben are ok. I'll stick with salt and vinegar.

PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
This sounds REALLY interesting. More to add to my list.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks D! I'll have to try it with a little biscuit too. It was already a great recipe though. :)

Haha, no worries. Those aren't my favorites, I do like them as a change of pace however. Just don't try and steal my Dill Pickle Chips!!! :D

VU Sponsors