Lipford

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found a sweet deal on these, and bought a bunch, and now hopefully I can pass on that deal to you guys.

$15 SHIPPED IN THE USA

These are supposed to be 1:1 clones of the original, and I've used one, and I think it is sick as tits! Vapor production, and flavor is bangin! I only wish they held a little more juice. Just let me know if you want one, or more! If you want more than one, I'll take $1 off for each extra one you want.

PayPal Payments.

Thanks Dave.aqua.jpgIMAG0030.jpg IMAG0029.jpg

Last edited:

Lipford

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure, what you thinking?

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Aqua v1 sucks dude, u can get V2 FOR THE SAME PRICE...
Sent from my
LUMIA 1520

Lipford

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, in my opinion the v2 is inferior to the v1. To each their own. And as far as I can tell, most vendors have the v1 for about 30-40 bucks, and the v2 for about 20.

Lipford

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Never been into drippers, and mechanicals are something I grew out of. Paypal me $10 bucks, and I'll mail you one.

James

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So by my thinking if I want 16 I get them all for free ?

Moddhor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, in my opinion the v2 is inferior to the v1. To each their own. And as far as I can tell, most vendors have the v1 for about 30-40 bucks, and the v2 for about 20.
I might have that same opinion if I had a truck load of RTA's that are yesterday. The fact is , not only is the V2 way superior to the V1 , it is one of the best RTA's currently on the market. If I were you , I would take anything anyone wanted to give me for one of those. I'd be like , oh shit you gotta Hershey bar? Right on , heres your aqua v1!

NTexas

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I might have that same opinion if I had a truck load of RTA's that are yesterday. The fact is , not only is the V2 way superior to the V1 , it is one of the best RTA's currently on the market. If I were you , I would take anything anyone wanted to give me for one of those. I'd be like , oh shit you gotta Hershey bar? Right on , heres your aqua v1!

If you are going to be negative about what he is selling be constructive.

List reasons why the v2 is better don't just say v2 is way better. Why do you have such a negative view of the v1? Do you or have you had a v1?

I am sure there are lots of people who prefer the v1. This sale is for them. It is not like your buying an authentic for $180 here. We are talking about $15.

Moddhor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off I will say anything I want and second off I would never have said a word had the person not made a ridiculous statement first. I dont need to list the reasons why the v2 is miles ahead of the first one. It is better in every possible way and it is not a matter of opinion. Therefore when someone tries to decieve people with bullshit just because they thought they would make some money off people and it didnt work out too well so now their stuck with a bunch of 21 mm rtas with a miniscule tank only set up for dual coils that they cant give away. Yeah that bothers me. You dont have to go saying that its the best rta out there , cuz thats what their saying, so feck off both of you!

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First off I will say anything I want and second off I would never have said a word had the person not made a ridiculous statement first. I dont need to list the reasons why the v2 is miles ahead of the first one. It is better in every possible way and it is not a matter of opinion. Therefore when someone tries to decieve people with bullshit just because they thought they would make some money off people and it didnt work out too well so now their stuck with a bunch of 21 mm rtas with a miniscule tank only set up for dual coils that they cant give away. Yeah that bothers me. You dont have to go saying that its the best rta out there , cuz thats what their saying, so feck off both of you!
It's not really cool to trash someone on their own sales page. If you don't think it's worth it and don't want to buy it, then don't buy it, but why try to sabotage this guy's sales? How would you like it if someone did that to you?

Moddhor

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont have to be concerned with that because when I sell something I dont lie to make people believe it is better than what it is and I sell my stuff for what its worth. Therefore there is no need to worry that someone is going to call bullshit on my sales pitch. Ok chump?

CrazyVpr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dont have to be concerned with that because when I sell something I dont lie to make people believe it is better than what it is and I sell my stuff for what its worth. Therefore there is no need to worry that someone is going to call bullshit on my sales pitch. Ok chump?

Aqua V1 is indeed shit. People need to know that before buying. Keep up the good work.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
@Moddhor...I dont see anyplace in the opening post where hes saying they are best thing around and he mentioned it doesnt hold much juice..maybe the coils arent the best around but who buys an rda and doesnt do thier own coil build on it?.....wasnt till YOUR post that he mentioned he though it was better than a v2 which YOU brought up becuase that was YOUR opinion...If he thinks so then so be it....I think the mvp 20w is a great mod..you gonna troll my sales if i sell my mvp 20w because you maybe use a 100w or 150w over priced mod and think the mvp 20w is garbage?...Stop trolling the sales forum...hes selling them for 10 bucks each..not 50.

Lipford

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These are all sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors