Become a Patron!

Arctic sub tank

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I fill it right to the top of the metal ledge when there's almost no bubble left in the glass....never leaks
also, DON"T over tighten the bottom part, the metal seal works perfect when you just snug it.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I fill it right to the top of the metal ledge when there's almost no bubble left in the glass....never leaks
also, DON"T over tighten the bottom part, the metal seal works perfect when you just snug it.
This - a bit of a pain to fill through those little slits with a bulb dropper, but it can be done as long as you do so slowly without leaks or drips.

Also, moving this over to Clearomizers/Glassomizers/Tanks...

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, in V2, they could mill another couple thousands off the inside ledge to make those slits a bit bigger.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Mad Mensch

Member For 4 Years
I just picked one up the other day and I love this thing. By far the best flavor out of all the tanks I own. I fill mine up as far as I can go before it starts spilling into the chimney.

Only downside is mine gets extremely hot after a few mins of vaping. Anyone else have that issue?

krashkrieg

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What coil and watt are you hitting it at? Using the 02 coil at 60+ watts and it will get hot quick if you true chain Vape.... I think this will happen with any tank at that power, but I do love that flavor at 60!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just picked one up the other day and I love this thing. By far the best flavor out of all the tanks I own. I fill mine up as far as I can go before it starts spilling into the chimney.

Only downside is mine gets extremely hot after a few mins of vaping. Anyone else have that issue?
Mine gets hot if I start chaining it at 50 watts or higher...I don't see it as a problem, just to be expected driving that much power to the device.

VU Sponsors