Become a Patron!

Are Hybrids the Future for Electronic Cigarettes?

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
http://www.fool.com/investing/gener...ids-the-future-for-electronic-cigarettes.aspx

"But British American Tobacco may have a solution to that in its new iFuse e-cig. The device is something of a hybrid in that it vaporizes a nicotine-infused liquid, like an e-cig, but it has the draw pass through a capsule containing tobacco to enhance its flavor. According to Reuters, BAT says the iFuse is "simpler to use, more compact, more convenient, neater, cleaner and probably attracts a lower excise position."

"enhance its flavor" ???
I can't see how that could be better than NET (Naturally Extracted Tobacco) eliquid which tastes almost like smoking already.
Would any of you buy this? - 5150

"Philip Morris's Marlboro Heatsticks heat tobacco to produce a flavored aerosol."

I read where someone actually got a hold of the beta version of the "Philip Morris Heatstick"
They said that these actually burn the tobacco and they smell like a dirty ash tray. - 5150

Myk

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I suppose I could lick a dog butt or suck on an old sweat sock to enhance the flavor too, but I think I'll stick with fruits and mints.

VU Sponsors