Become a Patron!

Are these numbers correct (noob question)

If I ordered a 1000ml bottle of 100mg nicotine in a PG base, I could make roughly 150 bottles of the 6mg store bought 120ml juices?

So that $20 juice only has $1 worth of nicotine in it?

100mg PG base is the popular opinion on the way to go, right?

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Easier to think of it in 100ml bottles, or 100ml at a time.
100ml of 6mg is 6ml of 100pg nic.
6ml / 1000ml = 166.6 100 ml bottles.
(166 x 100 = 16,600ml total juice / 120ml =138)

A recipe calculator will give precise numbers for however much juice you want to make at once.

Last edited:
Thank you Vape Fan, I found this "Vapocalyps" calculator thats giving me an idea of how much to stash away in the event the laws change.

I don't plan to mix in the immediate future, but would like to get a stash in the freezer.

I have a local supplier that has CNT 100mg 100PG. Would that brand and in a propylene glycol base be a wise choice in your opinion?

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
It's been a while since i bought nic and that place isn't open any more. I agree w/PG based. Someone will prob come along with a suggestion. There's also the DIY thread that would have some updated info.

BrokenChef

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use VG based nic bc I make max VG juice... The only PG in my juice is flavorings.

Depends on the recipe and what VG/PG ratio you are aiming for.

Some recipes are close to 20% flavoring so I'm already at 80/20 with just the flavorings. I also mix at 10mg nic so if I used PG nic, those recipes would be down to 70/30..VG/PG. My numbers aren't exact but give you an idea of the case in point.

VU Sponsors