Become a Patron!

Are we there yet?

WiSK

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hello I'm WiSK

I grew up in England but am originally Dutch and moved back to the Netherlands 20 years ago. I smoked for almost 30 years and now glad to be vaping; my son is vaping too. I see a lot of potential in it and am frustrated by current European rules that seem to be designed to stymie further uptake. I understand that smoking is something the politicians can't touch, but this seems to be a chance to save lives. I trust that PG and VG are safer than tobacco but would like to see research into effects of inhaling burnt cotton etc.

I don't want to be holding a wand or a big box mod. Thing has to fit in my pocket and not leak.

Current gear is: (home) Xvostick with UD Goliath v2; (work) Gizmo with Protank2, 18350 and a kick.

Last edited:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Hello I'm WiSK

I grew up in England but am originally Dutch and moved back to the Netherlands 20 years ago. I smoked for almost 30 years and now glad to be vaping; my son is vaping too. I see a lot of potential in it and am frustrated by current European rules that seem to be designed to stymie further uptake. I understand that smoking is something the politicians can't touch, but this seems to be a chance to save lives. I trust that PG and VG are safer than tobacco but would like to see research into effects of inhaling burnt cotton etc.

I don't want to be holding a wand or a big box mod. Thing has to fit in my pocket and not leak.

Current gear is: (home) Xvostick with UD Goliath v2; (work) Gizmo with Protank2, 18350 and a kick.

Temp Control mod - Literally can not burn cotton.
Highest setting 600 degrees Fahrenheit.
I stay at around 460 to 480

ipvd2-9.jpg

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Nice to have you with us!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Good story.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Right???
lach_zpscf62bf1d.gif

WiSK

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Haha funny coincidence about our nicknames, I've been called WiSK since 1986 :cool:

More coincidence with my choice of thread title. I didn't subconsciously borrow your tagline as I happened to use this same thread title on HEM a month ago. I'm quoting Bart and Lisa, d'oh!

I also almost exclusively wear 501s... third coincidence?

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :D

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Haha funny coincidence about our nicknames, I've been called WiSK since 1986 :cool:

More coincidence with my choice of thread title. I didn't subconsciously borrow your tagline as I happened to use this same thread title on HEM a month ago. I'm quoting Bart and Lisa, d'oh!

I also almost exclusively wear 501s... third coincidence?

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :D
You 2 are like twin souls separated at birth!!

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello I'm WiSK

Welcome! Vapor Joe showed me where to get a Sigelei 75w TC under 40.00 us. He's never done me wrong. :cool:

Zeu_vapoteuse

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Goede morgen Wisk! Hoe gaat ie?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors