Become a Patron!

aromamizer supreme drip tip

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I found that the provided drip tip on the supreme causes Whistle so I swapped the tip with the stock tip from the smok tfv8 baby beast and its longer and works a lot better. no whistle more flow, less restriction than the cone tip provided on the supreme.

I have a boat load of tips coming from the titanic. hopefully they show up soon.

Stuff for sale...Inquire within.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I found that the provided drip tip on the supreme causes Whistle so I swapped the tip with the stock tip from the smok tfv8 baby beast and its longer and works a lot better. no whistle more flow, less restriction than the cone tip provided on the supreme.

I have a boat load of tips coming from the titanic. hopefully they show up soon.

Good find, thanks for the info, Cash...!

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
this is the tip i use for most of my tanks with 510 connections and i love it
electronic-cigarettes-atomizer-drip-nozzle.jpg

i have the brass one

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
okay so you gotta post a pic now of that airflow tip on a supreme.
I'll post pics tmrw of the baby beast tip on the supreme vs stock supreme.

73d341d78376b9be2d5f00cfe48be3b1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

LOL... I'm always swapping mine around for best performance/comfort. Not many are branded so it's hard sometimes to recall where they started.

I only have the Lites in Supremes, and don't recall what came with them, but I looked at the one in rotation and could see it isn't the original. only had to lift it enough to see the Red O-Ring to know it came from my Kanger ST Nano. :D

One of the things I did in my few FT orders was to grab a selection of DTs.
Not like I didn't have enough from all sorts of tanks... but it's nice to check out the custom jobbies and some of the different materials and styles. Now of course... I'm drowning in unused DTs. :p

caihlen

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I bought a handful of the Smok driptips from the TFV4 tank. It has airflow adjustment and it's standard 510. Use em on everything....

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Best DT ever. Cheap, comfortable and they look good on almost every tank. Yeah you gotta keep em clean but that don't bother me none.
c001c4d386e7afcaa4df758c52caa6d1.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Trinity Copa right? I have a couple of those and they're good but I can't use the aluminum insert.
I like the looks of those Dotmod tips. but aluminum bugs me.
I liked the original Crown tank tips but only use Half Moon Mods acrylic now and occasionally a Trinity Copa
HMM are comfortable and have the perfect draw for my style.
IIRC the website shows some single o-ring tips. Those are old pics, they are all double o-rings now.

green/red is Molehill Mountain, red/acrylic center and Copa on black REO are Trinity,
amber single o-ring and black/gold vein on blue REO are Bully Tips, that Ming vase one is FT,
black with red rings is ? & the rest are Half Moon

15590901_1882126438684844_7687968367572422688_o.jpg

Half Moon Mods tips matchy matchy on Aromamizer V2, Supreme & Boreas

15493790_1881652938732194_6900070946372649811_o.jpg
Tbh, I'm not sure what the name is. I order them from FT. I just make sure I get the double o ring ones. The single o ring ones suck. How do you like those Boxers?

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The best drip tip is a sharpie cap. If the tfv8 stock tip fits the sharpie cap friction fits... And real snug here's one I made from a green sharpie! On the limitless plus ! Great find in my book makes the tfv8 hit better too

Attachments

• IMG_20170124_034720.jpg
    IMG_20170124_034720.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 12

Wylde_77

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Never had a problem with heat either. Good flavor just clean it with rubbing alcohol first on inside

VU Sponsors