Become a Patron!

Artery PAL 2 Pod Kit, Very Flexible Kit

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I do like Pod systems, nice to have an easy, no fuss kit to carry around for errands and such. The new Artery PAL 2 Pod System looks kinda nice. It's not as tiny as some other Pod systems, but I really like how they do the pods and replacement coils for it. It's easy to refill, has a 3ml tank, don't have to remove the pod and really love that you can just replace the coil and not the entire pod. It's a little more flexible in coil selections, it has a 1.2 or 0.6 ohm coil, I like that. The 0.6 coil is a mesh coil too, pretty nice. It's a 1000 mAh, so it has pretty good life for a pod system too. It has an adjustable airflow, another nice touch.

It's a nice looking little pod and seems pretty flexible. I was checking it out at Heaven Gifts, the red or purple look kinda cool. https://www.heavengifts.com/product/Artery-PAL-II-Kit.html

Artery-PAL-II-Pod-Starter-Kit-1000mAh_005638f29799.jpg

AZ022%E8%AF%A6%E6%83%85_08.jpg

AZ022%E8%AF%A6%E6%83%85_09.jpg

Artery-PAL-II-Pod-Starter-Kit-1000mAh_005638731daa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

newyork13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
yes, it looks good.
My reservation, not ever having tried it, is based on my experience with the miPod, which has a similar construction. The mouthpiece being so close to the high powered battery got really hot, for me. I couldn't handle it.
A similar pod mod is the Orion, which with a longer driptip, and tank above, much better suits me.

VU Sponsors