Become a Patron!

Aspire Atlantis on AR Mod?

I was curious as to if I could use a Aspire Atlantis on an AR Mod? or any Sub-Ohm tank on the AR. I'm to lazy and don't have the patience to Wick an RDA. (Also recommend an 18650 batteries for the AR so it doesn't blow up in my hands )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was curious as to if I could use a Aspire Atlantis on an AR Mod? or any Sub-Ohm tank on the AR. I'm to lazy and don't have the patience to Wick an RDA. (Also recommend an 18650 batteries for the AR so it doesn't blow up in my hands )

Does the AR use a hybrid top cap?

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm pretty sure it doesn't

Cool..the Atlantis will work.. But with the .5 ohm coil its a rather lame vape on a mech at 4.1v or so...
662d848a0e9115ebf59c7a9330ab2573.jpg

A better subtank would be either the Starre with the .25 ohm coil or the Arctic with the .2 ohm coil that's hits really good on my BFM mech.. A batt rated 35-40A would be plenty safe to run either coil..pic is of the Arctic on my BFM.. Good luck with whatever subtank you choose

Cool..the Atlantis will work.. But with the .5 ohm coil its a rather lame vape on a mech at 4.1v or so...
662d848a0e9115ebf59c7a9330ab2573.jpg

A better subtank would be either the Starre with the .25 ohm coil or the Arctic with the .2 ohm coil that's hits really good on my BFM mech.. A batt rated 35-40A would be plenty safe to run either coil..pic is of the Arctic on my BFM.. Good luck with whatever subtank you choose

wow thanks dude! i really appreciate it!

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
wow thanks dude! i really appreciate it!

your welcome
Note that my BFM indeed uses a hybrid top cap.. I had to modify the pin on the Arctic to protrude about 2mm to work safely..
If your AR doesn't use a hybrid then its good to go with whatever tank you choose to use... Let us know how it goes..

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I found this screenshot of the top cap used in the AR..it is adjustable meaning the Arctic will work just fine..no worries lol
0a8774802df9d8031af90cf8ef3c3566.jpg

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Get the new Atlantis .3Ohm cotton coils. It will vape really nice on that AR.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Get the new Atlantis .3Ohm cotton coils. It will vape really nice on that AR.
Agreed but the .2 ohm coil in the Arctic hits harder ...talking mechs of course, lol

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've used both on my Fuhatten, Not a really big difference IHMO.

VU Sponsors