Become a Patron!

Aspire K1 Glassomizer (BVC) Review

Aspire's new K1 Glassomizer uses the BVC coil technology that we have come to love. But is it as good as the Nautilus? This sexy slim glassomizer, is the size of ego style glassomizer packing feature found in its big brother. One thing that it is missing the air flow controls.

N

Newheart301

I like mine, the first 2 or 3 days the flavor is fantastic, then the flavor seems to fall off. At least that's the way the first 3 coils have been, seem to last a couple of weeks, but real big difference between the first couple of days and over a week, good vapor all the time... just not flavor. Maybe it's just a bad batch of coils. They seem to have QC issues with the BVC coils. Oh, my wife bought a T3'D, after fussin about flooding, putting 4 coils in it in less than 10 days. Thursday she took it out of her purse to vape , juice was running down the battery.... she threw it out the window of my truck, cussin about the mess. Shit, I thought she had thrown out the battery too.... but no.... lol. She got my Nautilus!!!!!!

which bvc coil are you using. The 1.6 ohms or the 1.8 ohms. I found vaping it at lower wattage worked fine, like 9.5-11.5w.

I had the same coil and I was really happy with my vape. This biggest down side is there is no airflow control and the holes are a bit to tight for my liking.

VU Sponsors