Become a Patron!

atlantis aspire v1 vs v2

namelesss

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Guys I thought I bought the atlantis aspire v2 but it was actually v1 I know there is a difference in airflow options but I was looking on some person oponions in the difference of the 2, Eg flavour, vapour production

And whether I should spend another 30 quid to get the v2!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yikes, no one responded to this? I wish I could help you, but is there any way you can contact the vendor, or if a local shop, make an exchange? I'm gonna tag in a few people to see if anyone knows.

@Zamazam, @OBDave, @UncleRJ

Good luck!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The V2 has 2 air control slots vs 1 on the V1, plus the V2 has an adjustable driptip that allow you to mix in more air. Unfortunately the drip tip is not replaceable with another one.

Aspirekiki

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Guys I thought I bought the atlantis aspire v2 but it was actually v1 I know there is a difference in airflow options but I was looking on some person oponions in the difference of the 2, Eg flavour, vapour production

And whether I should spend another 30 quid to get the v2!

Yes, the Atlantis V2 has new airflow control hole size (2 biggest holes, and one middle hole, one small hole. And, Atlantis V2 has a cooling system on the drip tip, the drip tip size is bigger too.
In addition, Atlantis V2 has 3 coils resistance for options: 0.3ohm, 0.5ohm and 1.0ohm. Only the 0.5ohm can work well on Atlantis V1.
If you have bought a wrong one, we suggest you asking for an exchange from the shop where you bought from, thanks.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the nod @Huckleberried, but this one falls outside my sphere of expertise - would go with @Zamazam's advice. What I can add is that the v1 was the very first of the sub-tanks, and though it was a market leader at the time of it introduction, it's been surpassed by virtually every other new-generation clearo on the market today. You may get better cloud production with the v2, but if you're happy with the v1 I'd just keep rocking it until you need a replacement...

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
I have a V1 and it preforms very well.
I have to refill it 20 times a day but other than sucking down eliquid at a high rate of speed (All the subohm clearos do this) I like it.
I got it before the 1st Kanger Subtank came out and I bought Kanger stuff from that point on.

Last edited:

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
While I like my Atlantis v1, the Kanger with the RBA deck is my personal choice since I rebuild my attys. The large coil head of the Atlantis head is easy to rebuild, but it was designed as a disposable head. I've gotten to the point where my rebuilds of the factory heads are better than the stock ones IMHO.

The really funny thing is that the coil heads are not new technology. They are basically cartomizers on steroids with great airflow.

High Society Supply

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The box says atlantis 2 on the side, similiar clear packaging. new airflow, plus cooling tip and have new coils.

VU Sponsors