Become a Patron!

Atomizer/Topcap Tether

vapeleash

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My name is Mark, and I make tethers so you never lose your Topcap or Atomizer. Definitely comes in handy when you're dripping in public places (with respect to the general public), like parties, concerts, raves, bars, etc.
vapeleash.com

IMG_20150606_213222.jpg IMG_20150607_094803.jpg IMG_20150605_090510 (1024x1024).jpg

rt smith

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
great thinking! lets hope this puts a million in the bank for you!
now can you come up with something to control my 3 yr old grandson?

DuckysVapeReviews

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
A
My name is Mark, and I make tethers so you never lose your Topcap or Atomizer. Definitely comes in handy when you're dripping in public places (with respect to the general public), like parties, concerts, raves, bars, etc.
vapeleash.com

View attachment 21941 View attachment 21942 View attachment 21943
Awesome invention!!! Now if someone could just make a tethered drip tip cover for those who work dirty/Dusty jobs. I for one have to wash my tip and sometimes complete chimney out after work because of all the salt that gets in my drip tip at work. Maybe I will do it!!!!

Rabbit Slayer

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
People get annoyed by a 1mm overhang, that seem way bigger than it needs to be

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Surprised his site is still live... the thread (and his account) have been dead for 18 months.

Odd site too... the front page marketing looks like something out of Maxim, while the gallery page looks like someone batting for the other team. :D

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Now if someone could just make a tethered drip tip cover for those who work dirty/Dusty jobs. I for one have to wash my tip and sometimes complete chimney out after work because of all the salt that gets in my drip tip at work. Maybe I will do it!!!!

This might be a possibility ...

authentic-vapesoon-universal-silicone-sanitary-cap-combo-anti-slip-vape-band-anti-dust-cap-black.jpg

http://www.3fvape.com/misc/12802-au...-anti-slip-vape-band-anti-dust-cap-black.html

I have no association with that vendor, just passing on something I saw that might fit your need.

Jim_MDP

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's the kind of thing I'm looking for. Thanks bro.

I'd never seen them either but obviously they've been around... felt like the next day when another vendor must have seen this thread and popped up their own with a 5-pack (sorry, don't recall which one... thread, and other deals, should be easy to find). ;)

VU Sponsors