Atomizers, RSST, AGA-T2, Fogger v1 & v2, Kraken, Pulse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phone Guy

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For Sale/Trade

FS: Atomizers, Genesis Styles, RSST, Fogger v1 and v2, Kraken Clone, Pulse Clone

Condition: Good

Known Flaws: Used items, normal wear and tear.

IMAGES

K1KtM5u.jpeg

All used, normal wear and tear. Shipping will be done first class mail USPS and included in the price. 2-day priority can be added for $4.00 per shipment. I'm in Texas, and will only ship to CONUS addresses, sorry.

Payment will be made through PayPal with no mention of ECIGS or VAPE obviously. These items I would be open to trade offers on, just really don't know what I want, as I'm only listing my extra vape gear stuff to replace some of the money I've spent recently on other purchases. THANK YOU FOR READING.

Fogger V1 - A Taifun GT style atomizer. Plastic tank section with metal top portion. 510 threaded connector with airflow intake hole.

ASKING: $25 each or Trade
1NDlnuF.jpeg

Fogger V2 - Another Taifun GT style atomizer. Glass tank which is replaceable. Air Flow Control ring for adjustable air flow. Will include addition glass tank section.

ASKING: $35 or Trade
Tf0vEyW.jpeg

AGA-T2. Genesis style atomizer with glass tank. One has been drilled out, the other has stock air hole. You can see in picture.

ASKING: $25 each or Trade
xHtFkfk.jpeg

RSST with Glass Tank. Genesis Atomizer with drilled out air hole and glass tank (note this was the original plastic tank, but was upgraded to glass tank with rubber gaskets).

ASKING: $35 or Trade
VtNak1G.jpeg

KRAKEN clone with Glass tank. Silver chrome KRAKEN dual coil genesis style atomizer. In near perfect condition.
ASKING: $35
sXtef87.jpeg

PULSE Genesis with reduced chamber. Genesis style atomizer with glass tank, can be setup for single coil with reduced chamber or dual coil.
ASKING: $35
LLAuXjh.jpeg

Price: See each item

I'm in the USA and item's will ship from: TEXAS

Will ship to: USA only please (SORRY)

Shipping upgrades: Priority mail add on $4 per shipment, prices listed include first class shipping.

Shipping: will be done immediately upon receipt of paypal payment (remember, no vape or ecig talk)

Total Shipping: FREE first class usps

Will ship: Within 3 days

Payment accepted: Paypal with NO MENTION of Ecigs or Vaping.

Phone Guy

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok.... open to fair offers on whatever you might be interested in... or possible trades for clone drippers....

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
What type of rubber gaskets and tank did u use? Been wanting to convert my rsst to glass tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors