ATTENTION ALL JUICE MAKERS! - GRAPHIC DESIGNER FOR LABELS

DownAndDirtyGFX

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone.
I am Down&Dirty Graphics.

I'm a high-quality graphic artist looking to extend my services to the Vaping community.

I see tons and tons of folks who are DIY'ing there own juices at home, and others looking to jump in on this growing market.
One thing everyone needs is labels and logos.

Everything from logos and labels, all the way up to websites and west coast distribution
I charge 15$-125$
PER FINISHED LABEL OR FINISHED LOGO

I AM WILLING TO ACCEPT TRADES :
Free juce, Coils, kanthal, cotton. Anything really.
Offer me whatever you think i may be interested in.
The worst i can do is say no right?

I DO NOT PRINT THE LABELS FOR YOU. YOU MUST FIND A WEBSITE OR LOCAL SERVICE TO DO THEM FOR YOU. I KNOW OF SEVERAL ONLINE SITES THAT I'VE USED IN THE PAST THAT HAVE A HUGE VARIETY OF LABEL TYPES AT A GOOD PRICE.

Once the job is completed and you approve the final draft, you must submit payment in full.

YOU PAY NOTHING TILL THE WORK IS DONE AND COMPLETED.
MUST BE PAID VIA PAYPAL OR BITCOIN!
( Will consider other types of payment. )

Once i have received the payment you will receive the final image files,

They will be free of any watermarks or trademarks of my brand or associated brands.

Once payment is completed you are free to do whatever you wish with the final design.

In addition to creating the label for you, i will provide free maintenance to the design, Whether its for a different flavor, different logo, whatever you need edited down the road i will do free of charge for the first year.

You own all the rights/licenses to any product i complete for you.
You must digitally sign and agree to the terms of this transaction before any work is even begun.

i'm still in the process of uploading everything to an imgur portfolio. but you can at least check out some of my work
here :http://imgur.com/a/4unUj
Add me on skype @ DOWNANDDIRTYGRAPHICS
Follow me on INSTAGRAM @Down_and_dirty_Graphics
ptAAcm3.png

whSzxsH.jpg

M3J2p3D.jpg

Last edited:

piemasher

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pm me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

DownAndDirtyGFX

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
NEW DESIGNS READY AND AVAILABLE!
ACCEPTING ALL CUSTOM ORDERS!
20$ FOR LOGOS/LABELS!

accepting: Paypal or Vaping equipment of any kind.

DownAndDirtyGFX

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Of course. There is a brief form you digitally sign for me. It basically states you own the final image, and are free to do with it as you please once it has been paid for and the final result/design will be emailed to your PayPal email or email you provide.
You will receive the .Psd and final .Png formats upon payment

DownAndDirtyGFX

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I also provide edits free of charge and will maintain any sort of color, flavor, or image changes of the initial design for 1 year.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you have a portfolio link I can view your stuff on because I can not see the images on here for some reason. Please and thank you

DownAndDirtyGFX

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ummmmm right this very second? My girlfriend has my laptop. My portfolio is scattered between my laptop and phone. If you have skype I can send you my portfolio to view since I have that on my phone

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

DownAndDirtyGFX

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone.
I am Down&Dirty Graphics.

I'm a high-quality graphic artist looking to extend my services to the Vaping community.

I see tons and tons of folks who are DIY'ing there own juices at home, and others looking to jump in on this growing market.
One thing everyone needs is labels and logos.

Everything from logos and labels, all the way up to websites and west coast distribution
I charge 15$-125$
PER FINISHED LABEL OR FINISHED LOGO

I AM WILLING TO ACCEPT TRADES :
Free juce, Coils, kanthal, cotton. Anything really.
Offer me whatever you think i may be interested in.
The worst i can do is say no right?

I DO NOT PRINT THE LABELS FOR YOU. YOU MUST FIND A WEBSITE OR LOCAL SERVICE TO DO THEM FOR YOU. I KNOW OF SEVERAL ONLINE SITES THAT I'VE USED IN THE PAST THAT HAVE A HUGE VARIETY OF LABEL TYPES AT A GOOD PRICE.

Once the job is completed and you approve the final draft, you must submit payment in full.

YOU PAY NOTHING TILL THE WORK IS DONE AND COMPLETED.
MUST BE PAID VIA PAYPAL OR BITCOIN!
( Will consider other types of payment. )

Once i have received the payment you will receive the final image files,

They will be free of any watermarks or trademarks of my brand or associated brands.

Once payment is completed you are free to do whatever you wish with the final design.

In addition to creating the label for you, i will provide free maintenance to the design, Whether its for a different flavor, different logo, whatever you need edited down the road i will do free of charge for the first year.

You own all the rights/licenses to any product i complete for you.
You must digitally sign and agree to the terms of this transaction before any work is even begun.

i'm still in the process of uploading everything to an imgur portfolio. but you can at least check out some of my work
here : http://arnoldstrand.imgur.com/all/
Add me on skype @ DOWNANDDIRTYGRAPHICS
Follow me on INSTAGRAM @Down_and_dirty_Graphics
ptAAcm3.png

whSzxsH.jpg

M3J2p3D.jpg

Last edited:

50Cal

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Following on instagram now, I think I will need this in the near future !!

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors