Status
Not open for further replies.

Bluenatic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Here are a few RDA/RTAs I don't use much if at all so let's see if they can find a home where someone will enjoy them. Price includes shipping CONUS. Paypal FF or you pay the fees. Please understand if might be slower than usual shipping time due to USPS being understaffed, covid, and backed up mail from the holidays. Thank you for looking.

Gold Dead Rabbit RTA. This is an unused original I never got around to due to me and tanks not getting along well. $25
IMG_20210116_142139321.jpg
Next up is an unopened black Profile RDA. Not sure if they came out with different versions but this one is the original. Included are 8 nexMESH strips .13 and 3 of those big shoelace cotton strips Wotofo made for the Profile. Asking $25
IMG_20210116_141328931.jpg

SOLD Dead Man's Wraps Kubera 24mm. I received this atty in a hardware swap since it looks so nice. However I have never used it. Included are all the spares and extra cap with different airflow (looks like brass). The box says 25mm but it's seems like a 24mm to me. Asking $50 SOLD
IMG_20210116_141535915.jpgIMG_20210116_141800469.jpgIMG_20210116_141415390.jpg
Purple 24mm Trinity Glass US1. Comes with both half glass/aluminum and all aluminum bullet caps. Comes with extras bag including a squonk pin. Asking $35
IMG_20210116_163736203.jpgIMG_20210116_163805496.jpg
SOLD
And around we go... Next up, an authentic black QP Juggerknot Mini. I bought this directly through QPs site before realizing tanks aren't for me. My dumbass lost the COA card somewhere, so if that is of importance this isn't for you. I broke the bubble glass almost right away, so it will only come with the smaller glass section. I do know there is replacement bubble glass for another atty or two that fit the Jugg Mini. It might have been the Kylin RTA? I don't remember but I'm sure someone can come in with that info. Included original QP tip and has no paint damage on it at all. There is a small amount of dark stains inside the chimney were the tip goes in. It's prob cause it's sat for a year or so. It should come off with a metal cleaner I'm guessing but it shouldn't affect the performance and isn't visible. Whew... After all that, I'm asking $40 SOLD

IMG_20210116_141146630~2.jpgIMG_20210116_141153047~2.jpg

Last edited:

builderbob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The Juggerknot mini is a great flavor banger. Whoever buys it, shoot me a PM and I'll send you the bubble glass no charge if you want it, only because this seller is such a good dude
Thanks for that offer, Boss. Very generous and kind of you, but I never liked the look of the bubble glass though. I'll keep it slimlined.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Here are a few RDA/RTAs I don't use much if at all so let's see if they can find a home where someone will enjoy them. Price includes shipping CONUS. Paypal FF or you pay the fees. Please understand if might be slower than usual shipping time due to USPS being understaffed, covid, and backed up mail from the holidays. Thank you for looking.

Gold Dead Rabbit RTA. This is an unused original I never got around to due to me and tanks not getting along well. $25
View attachment 176734
Next up is an unopened black Profile RDA. Not sure if they came out with different versions but this one is the original. Included are 8 nexMESH strips .13 and 3 of those big shoelace cotton strips Wotofo made for the Profile. Asking $25
View attachment 176740

SOLD Dead Man's Wraps Kubera 24mm. I received this atty in a hardware swap since it looks so nice. However I have never used it. Included are all the spares and extra cap with different airflow (looks like brass). The box says 25mm but it's seems like a 24mm to me. Asking $50 SOLD
View attachment 176741View attachment 176742View attachment 176743
Purple 24mm Trinity Glass US1. Comes with both half glass/aluminum and all aluminum bullet caps. Comes with extras bag including a squonk pin. Asking $35
View attachment 176744View attachment 176745
SOLD
And around we go... Next up, an authentic black QP Juggerknot Mini. I bought this directly through QPs site before realizing tanks aren't for me. My dumbass lost the COA card somewhere, so if that is of importance this isn't for you. I broke the bubble glass almost right away, so it will only come with the smaller glass section. I do know there is replacement bubble glass for another atty or two that fit the Jugg Mini. It might have been the Kylin RTA? I don't remember but I'm sure someone can come in with that info. Included original QP tip and has no paint damage on it at all. There is a small amount of dark stains inside the chimney were the tip goes in. It's prob cause it's sat for a year or so. It should come off with a metal cleaner I'm guessing but it shouldn't affect the performance and isn't visible. Whew... After all that, I'm asking $40 SOLD

View attachment 176750View attachment 176751
Everything here sold or in your new post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors