- Single coil
- 24mm in diameter

In the box:

- Druga RTA
- Bubble Glass
- O-rings
- Screws

xqulNgJ.jpg

Augvape druga rta is single coil atomizer. This atomizer is 40mm in height and it is 24mm in diameter. With this atomizer in the package you will receive bubble tank, screws and o rings, you will not receive coils and cotton. Build quality of the atomizer is really good, nothing to complain about.

UQGTng4.jpg

With this atomizer you will receive one drip tip and it will be preinstalled. I like this drip tip and I use it here but if you want to use any other 810 drip tip here, you can without any problmes which is good.
This is a top fill atomizer and here we have locking system and you need only a quarter of turn to take off the top cap. When you take it off you can see two fill holes and holes are big so you can pretty much easy fill the tank. Top fill system is good in my opinion, really like it here.

1ICe5hN.jpg

With this atomizer you will receive two tanks. You will receive regular glass tank preinstalled and with this tank capacity of the atomizer is 2.4ml. In the package you will receive bubble glass tank and with bubble glass tank capacity is 3.5ml whih is really good. I really like to use here bubble glass tank because of the capacity. Tank stays really nice in place on the top of ring so you can take off the base while you have liquid in the tank and change the coil or cotton.

On the base you can see 4 screws for coil which is good because it makes building here easier. Also on the base you can see airflow holes and wicking holes. Building and wicking here is really simple and I belive that you will have no problems here. On this atomizer you can see 6 airflow holes under the coil, 3 in each row and airflow from here hits the coil from the bottom. Also you can see here two holes, one on each side of the coil and airflow from here hits the coil from sides. I really like the airflow on this atomizer.
On the bottom of the atomizer you can see the airflow control ring and on it you can see two airflow holes. On the ring you can see some details and you can easily adjust the airflow here. Also you can take off the ring which is really nice. I really like the airflow here.

DFV5tAe.jpg

rZr8UUj.jpg

1aSNs9B.jpg

HVudL1q.jpg

l3BEeCR.jpg

DeAYtig.jpg

Kako atomizer radi i moje misljenje:

Da krenem od kvaliteta izrade, atomizer je uradjen sasvim solidno i nemam nikakve zamerke. Pakovanje nije bogato, nema grejaca i vate ali tu je bubble tank sto je dobro. Drip tip koji stize na atomizeru je meni dobar i ja ga koristim na ovom atomizeru svakog dana. Ukoliko vama ne odgovara drip tip mozete da koristite svoj bez ikakvih problema. Kapacitet atomizera sa obicnim tankom je 2.4ml dok je sa bubble tankom kapacitet 3.5ml sto je dosta bolje pa ja ovde koristim bubble tank. Postavljanje grejaca na ovom atomizeru je jako jednostavno kao i postavljanje vate. Vazduh na ovom atomizeru je po meni uradjen jako dobro i od ovog atomizera mozete da ocekujete restriktivna povlacenja direktno u pluca. Sto se tice arome, aroma je jako dobra, tacnije aroma je odlicna i ovaj atomizer mozda i zauzima prvo mesto sto se tice arome po mom misljenju kada su u pitanju single coil dtl atomizeri. Svakako mi je u top 3 atomizera sto se tice arome. Vazduh na ovom atomizeru mi se takodje veoma svidja i meni savrseno odgovara. Po mom misljenju ovaj atomizer je odlican i preporucio bih ga svakom ko voli single coil dtl atomizere.

My thoughts:

So let me start with build quality. This atomizer is very well made and there is nothing to complain about. Pakcage is not that rich, you will not get coils and cotton but you will receive bubble glass tank which is good. Presintalled drip tip is pretty much good for using and I use it here. If you don't like this drip tip you can use here any other 810 drip tip without any problems. Capacity of the atomizer with regular glass tank is 2.4ml and capacity with bubble glass tank is 3.5ml which is better so I use bubble glass tank here. Building and wicking here is really simple and you will have no problems. Airflow is really well made and I really like it. You can expect here restrictive direct lung vaping. Flavor on this atomizer is amazing and this is probably one of the best aotmizer for flavor right now, I really like the flavor here. In my opinion this atomizer is really good and as I said maybe one of the best atomizers that you can buy right now, I would suggest it.

Cons:

- No coils and cotton in the package

Pros:

- Good build quality
- I really like the design
- Bubble tank in the package
- Really good flavor
- Good airflow
- Easy to build and wick
- Easy to fill
- No leaking

Thank you sourcemore