Become a Patron!

Authentic Heimdall #547

saltlife

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Australian brass with silver contacts. Used for about a week inside my home. Hard hitter just don't use that much. Asking $ 200 shipped.
e9emyheh.jpg

u2ydyny9.jpg

Can post more pics if wanted.
Thanks

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks kind of like the mod clone....where did you purchase this originally?

saltlife

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks kind of like the mod clone....where did you purchase this originally?
Better not sell any of my rare stuff here. I guess if you've never seen a real one up close they all look like the clones. Or do the clones look like the authentics? ??!!!
No clones here brother!!!!! Was purchased from a shop in Nj. Popie's Vapor Lounge. It's been sitting in my pile of mods for months til I realized 8 still had it. It's from the 2nd batch which would explain the gloss finish. I'm in no rush to sell it. Just don't use it at all.

Viet

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
They even clone boxes these days. My suggestions is show the certificate slips on authentic mods. It helps to ease peoples minds as this site doesnt have any rules set yet or an integrated feedback system. Authentics are better sold on ecf or cv.

Last edited:

saltlife

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's no biggie guys lol. I'm not one of those guys that bashes on the forums. I can give and take lol.
Just trying to unload a mod that gets zero use from me. It'll sell eventually. For future reference....I don't buy or sell clones!!!!!!!

Pancho_Brown

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Well man its good to know you have a great attitude. Heimdall sure is a sexy little thing. For 150 its a steal!

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's no biggie guys lol. I'm not one of those guys that bashes on the forums. I can give and take lol.
Just trying to unload a mod that gets zero use from me. It'll sell eventually. For future reference....I don't buy or sell clones!!!!!!!

Don't take it personal bro. Its business. Nobody is bashing you either, we just asked to see if you had some form of authenticity. I am a fan of Nordic and Celtic mythology and the name interested me, being its the name of a Norse god. However, there are so many clones out there of this model, and the originals are hard to come by. The store you bought it from sold nothing but clones in the beginning and they stated that after February of this year, they started carrying original and authentic mods. Would you buy a rolex off of a forum without doing your research? Alibaba sells ten clones for 180 dollars, so we just want to protect our interests....wouldn't you?

saltlife

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^^^^
Didn't know that and I know the owner of that place lol. I bought this after February of this year for sure. I didn't even start going there til May at the earliest. If I recall correctly....this was either Bob the owners or a workers. I bought it just cuz lol. Ended up not using it.

saltlife

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Final bump....

$125 shipped

If it doesn't sell by next Saturday I'm gonna try to strip off the black n put a super sick patina on it !!!!!!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
ok....let me add this up. You have a $200 mod that you FORGOT you had for months as it sat in a pile of other mods. You are wanting to sell this mod that you have had for "months" for the current retail price of $200...then drop the price by $75 dollars after only six days......but if you keep it, you will strip the finish off of this...again...$200 mod? Do I have all of this correct?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Do you understand why members are leery and that this all sounds a bit dodgy?

saltlife

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I could care less lol. It's only money!!!!
Please close thread.... it's currently soaking!!!!

VU Sponsors