Mistywjd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Trying to help out a very close friend, recently diagnosed w/breast cancer. Her insurance won't cover the treatment she needs so in order to help raise as much money as possible… I am letting go of my beloved, super pretty, awesome, rare, AUTHENTIC, Pink Hana Modz mini V3. It was purchased in June, but I've only used it for about a month so far. Tried my best to get decent pics. Had some slight machine marks at the top but barely noticeable as u can see from the pics. Also a couple light scratches at the 510 connection from screwing in the atties but any topper covers that up. It's a really pretty baby pink color, and the pics don't do it justice IMO. I really love it! I'm also throwing in this Helios Clone. It's never been fired, just put it on my mvp 2 to check the resistance. I was sent the wrong thing from a fasttech order and they said to keep it, lol. I couldn't figure it out cause I don't use rba's. Can throw in a brand new pink mini vivi nova too if someone wants. I paid 250$ but I'm asking for 200$, and I'll ship it out for no extra cost, with tracking. I'm staying firm with the price and I can't do trades since this is strictly to help a friend. If you buy it, your not only getting an awesome mod, your also helping out an amazing person!!! Can't beat that : )
Feel free to message me if your interested or have any questions!

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ohhhhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiitttttttttt that's fine as hell.
Really sweet you're helping your friend out like that!! <3

I won't really have $200 to spend for a couple weeks tho. Someone grab this! (then just send it to me cos I'm awesome)

Mistywjd

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ohhhhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiitttttttttt that's fine as hell.
Really sweet you're helping your friend out like that!! <3

I won't really have $200 to spend for a couple weeks tho. Someone grab this! (then just send it to me cos I'm awesome)

Awww, thanks! : ) She is a great person and doesn't deserve to go thru this!
And, omg, this hana mini soo awesome. Very few "girlie colored" mods out there and this one is gorgeous, imo. I love it!!! All the other girls are selling their designer handbags or shoes or iPods. I would take my pink hana over any handbag, hands down, lol. I honestly don't even come close to vapeing at 30watts, but it's still my absolute favorite. I will definitely miss it once it's gone.

m3rma1d

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh now see, I want ALL the pretty things, that includes purses, makeup, shoes, AND vape gear. :D

If no one grabs it before I have play money again.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors