CLOSED - NEED TO SELL - BUY WITH CONFIDENCE! - Updated 9/15/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

516_vaper_li

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
2021 Billet Box - $ 285 - Condition 9/10 due to use, there's a tiny hairline scratch on the bottom.
Comes with:
SS TSC
PRC Grey Boro
Black (installed) & original screws
Black NN zirconium drip tip
2 Staxx custom panels

View attachment 197181View attachment 197182

Steam Rabbit Squonk - $ 125 - Condition 8/10
- 18650 mech
- Includes everything pictured - original copper contacts & 510

- SVF 510 & silver contacts installed
View attachment 180706

CONUS ONLY - No Trades!!!

(SHIPPING IS ON ME - 2-day Priority shipping to US Only) -

Last edited:

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
i don't see the 'gander'

Here ya go:
5001.gander.jpg

I'm broke now, but GLWTS!! :)

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wish I could getthe Pulse kit, sadly I'm broke right now and can't ever get PayPal to work anyways :-(

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
paypal is very easy to use. Link to a debit card. or transfer money from your bank to paypal account.
That's not what I mean. I have an account, just can't get the stupid thing to work. I've contacted them via email on a number off occasions, but they never respond back.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

516_vaper_li

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Tried to PM you about the spade, but wouldn't let me start a conversation with you. Would you mind shooting me a PM so I can ask you a couple questions?

Not quiet sure why the PM isn’t working. I’ll have to figure it out when I’m on my computer.

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Not quiet sure why the PM isn’t working. I’ll have to figure it out when I’m on my computer.
This is what it tells me when I try.

"You may not start a conversation with li_vaper21 because of his or her privacy settings."

Syythe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Just to be clear here, I am pretty serious about buying the spade. I just want to know what all is included with the mod (How many bottles, keychain bottle carrier, original packaging, ect) and also how we can exchange our information privately since the PM feature is still not working ( I have the option to PM others, I just can't send any messages to you).

516_vaper_li

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Just to be clear here, I am pretty serious about buying the spade. I just want to know what all is included with the mod (How many bottles, keychain bottle carrier, original packaging, ect) and also how we can exchange our information privately since the PM feature is still not working ( I have the option to PM others, I just can't send any messages to you).

Shoot me email.
I’ll send you other pictures. I think the key only comes with the regulated.
J**[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:

Bulldog44

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That Luna shorely is purty. IF ( and for any praying people feel free to throw El Bulldog in your list please ) I get this job I am interviewing for tomorrow and that bad boy is still around I may take it off your hands.

516_vaper_li

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
That Luna shorely is purty. IF ( and for any praying people feel free to throw El Bulldog in your list please ) I get this job I am interviewing for tomorrow and that bad boy is still around I may take it off your hands.

shoot me a PM and let me know

516_vaper_li

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
they're yours. The CSMNT comes in a bag. the minikin has a slight scratch on it. that comes with the original box.

$26 total.
my paypal is

let me know.
I will sent this out priority

Last edited:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
they're yours. The CSMNT comes in a bag. the minikin has a slight scratch on it. that comes with the original box.

$26 total.

let me know.
I will sent this out priority

Mods will edit out your e-mail. You might want to send this in conversation. Thanks.

516_vaper_li

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Is the Luna available?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes, it is. I don't have the original box for this one though.
It's in great condition and works flawlessly. The battery door is a bit scuffed. Let me know if you want it. I can get it out on monday, with 2 day priority shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors