Become a Patron!

Avatar Mesh Nano Tank - Vapeston

timwis

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Vaping Underground members, In this review i take a look at the Avatar Mesh Tank Nano from Vapeston. The Avatar Mesh Tank Nano was supplied for the purpose of this review by Vapeston.

http://www.vapeston.com/findyouravatarmeshtank/

In the Box

Contents:

Vapeston AVATAR Nano tank
NX1 Mesh Coil 0.15 Ohm (pre-installed)
Spare NX1 Mesh Coil 0.15 Ohm
Replacement Pyrex Tube
Spare O-rings
User manual

Aesthetics

The Avatar Mesh Nano comes in a really useful hinged perforated windowed tin. The tank looks great aesthetically with a lovely cobra style resin finish with matching goon fitting drip tip. I received the purple version, it's also available in Black, Red, Rainbow and Blue. The finish is very smooth with no texturing and the drip tip tapers inwards towards the top. The airflow is generous duel cyclops with stopper and comes with a fitted straight glass but there is also a larger capacity bubble glass available. The base of the tank has branding and safety stamps printed and a gold plated protruding 510 pin. The build quality is very good with very good machined threading.

Features and Specifications:

Stainless Steel and Resin Constructions
NX1 Mesh Coil technology
Top Fill
3ml Capacity
Bottom Airflow Control
Gold-Plated Center Pin
510 thread
24mm Diameter
47.5mm Height
510 Thread
Colours: Purple, Black, Red, Rainbow, Blue

Taking apart and filling

The tank separates into it's various parts for cleaning or changing the glass very easily. Both top-cap and base screw straight off then the glass can be pulled away from the juice fill ring, the goon fitting drip tip pulls out the top-cap with a bit of reassuring effort. The spare glass is also a 2ml straight glass but i did receive the 4.5ml bubble glass separately and in my opinion the 4.5 should be included with the tank as the Avatar Mesh Nano is very thirsty. The tank goes back together with ease, your primed coil screws into the base then once assembled the tank can be filled via one of the two juice slots.

The Airflow

As already mentioned the Avatar has duel cyclops with stopper which can be adjusted with just the right amount of resistance. The airflow goes right underneath the coil so it's a massive void (you can look straight through to the opposite airflow slot). From experience i knew before trying the tank it was going to be very loud.

The Coil

With the tank you receive 2 identical coils of which one is pre-installed. They are the NX1 0.15 SS mesh coils rated between 40w and 90w. They are a single mesh wide bore vertical coil surrounded with cotton, the coil as very generous wicking holes so no worries about it keeping up when vaping.

Performance

This is the first time i am going to mention what some people are probably already thinking, that's it's so similar to the Fireluke Mesh Tank from Freemax and certainly comparing it to the resin version aesthetically very similar, also the airflow is the same, a lot of air but very loud. It doesn't matter how you adjust the airflow it's loud and if anything slightly louder than the Fireluke. However i found despite finding the Fireluke gave very good flavour here i found the Avatar to be superior and the vape not dry as i normally find with mesh coils. Although rated at 40w-90w i took it to 100w and judging by the fact the vape was warm and not hot it will take another 20w easily but will then be a very warm vape. Even at 40w the flavour was good but i settled at 65w which gave me awesome flavour and the cloud was put your fog lights on. I used the Avatar with the 2ml straight glass it comes with which i found needed refilling far too often so in future i will be using the 4.5ml bubble glass and again i will say i would of liked the bubble glass included with the tank.

Conclusion

Best flavour i have had with mesh coils to date, very impressed with the wide wattage range for getting excellent flavour so down to the user how cool or warm they want there vape, but get me a pair of earplugs.

Good build quality
Nice aesthetic look
Awesome flavour
Moist vape (mesh can be dry)
Wide flavour range
Great if you like clouds
Top-fill
Easy to clean / change glass
4.5ml glass available

Dislikes

Airflow very loud
Spare glass also 2ml, not the bubble glass
Constant refilling with 2ml glass.

I would once again like to thank Vapeston for supplying the Avatar Mesh Nano for the purpose of this review.

http://www.vapeston.com/findyouravatarmeshtank/

Today 11:21 PM

VU Sponsors