Myvpro says it was discontinued.

thoughts anyone

Attachments

• 20170227_142622__91197.1488224148.480.430.jpg
    20170227_142622__91197.1488224148.480.430.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 12

MoBayRasta

Member For 4 Years
Jives you can get the whole atty pretty cheap now. I am getting ready to post a.brand new one in the classifieds for $10 bucks. Kidney Puncher used to be my go-to place for vape parts but I haven't checked them in a long time. Might be worth a look.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The only places I found that carry them say they are out of stock. They are not included in any spare part kits I looked at either.

bomatttt

Member For 1 Year
Jives you can get the whole atty pretty cheap now. I am getting ready to post a.brand new one in the classifieds for $10 bucks. Kidney Puncher used to be my go-to place for vape parts but I haven't checked them in a long time. Might be worth a look.

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk

What he said. You usually can’t find too many replacement parts for addy’s aside from glass and drip tips. Especially when you can get brand new ones between $25-$35. My advice is, if you can still find this tank for sale, just buy a new one. It could save you some time from searching for something that doesn’t exist. After buying the new one, save the old one for replacement parts.

Sent from my iPhone in Cincinnati, Ohio

VU Sponsors