Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, it's new to me.....
I used to love the Graham Kerr show, he came up with some of the most scrumptious recipes. When I was a kid, my mom watched it all the time and butter was the main staple of any of his dishes, but in the 90's he came up with a new show that showed the healthy way to cook some pretty exotic, yummy foods. I made one of those once, a dessert called Blackberry Zabaglione. It was rich and custardy with a swirl of blackberries mixed in. Man, was it good! So when I saw this flavor on the ECX site, I grabbed some! Waiting on blackberry flavoring, but I did mix it with some TFA strawberry and it is divine! I know it will get richer as it steeps, but it's pretty darn good right now....it's one of Nature's Flavors' organics and well worth a try!

http://www.ecigexpress.com/diy-e-li...s-flavors/zabaglione-by-nature-s-flavors.html

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It looks milky, but no warnings on the site. I love it! If I can stay out of this bottle I just made, I'm sure it'll get richer over the next few days.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
After 4 hours in the fondue pot (lol!), it's a nice golden color and smellin' tasty!

VU Sponsors