VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

AWESOME & TINY: Eleaf iStick 20W 2200mAh Box Mod - $31.49​
THE HARD COPY:
We've been raving non-stop about the Eleaf iSticks, and with good reason! For most vapers, it's a powerful (20W), high-capacity (2200mAh), compact (shy of 3" tall!) device with simple controls, a pleasing form factor, available in four great colors..... and it pairs beautifully with some of the great fill'n'vapes available now.... we suggest the Nautilus Mini styles. In terms of value for the dollar, these little APVs are topping the charts. Terrific for new vapers, vapers ready to take a step up, or anyone that wants a reliable, long-lasting, no-fuss vape to enjoy or carry with.

Available here from a reputable dealer at a great price :D

>> GIMME THE DEAL! <<

WHO FOR/SHIPS TO:
Everyone/Worldwide

$34.99 - Automatic Site-wide code currently gives you 10% off in your cart on eligible purchases (this is!)

$31.49 - Ships from USA

Click here to get more information on this deal....

Last12no

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
waiting on v 2.0 myself. And since my MVP took a crap it's a tough wait.

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bought one of these lil boxes for my wife, she loves it, and compared to my mvp 2.0 it is tiny, which she loves and well strangely enough I do not know why we are both vaping from the same setup excpet she has this istick and I have a mvp 2.0 and same juice and tanks and I like the taste of hers better, I am a flavor chaser clouds are nice but for me it is flavor.

VU Sponsors