Become a Patron!

Bachelor Nano Giveaway by HeavenGifts: Win Free Tank with Single Coil Postless Deck--4/18/2016

Heaven Gifts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
Unlisted Vendor
Bachelor RTA tank from Ehpro definitely leads the single coil build trend recently. However, the size of this tank was a concern for some of our vapers. This issue did not last long until the release of its nano version.

As a smaller version of Ehpro Bachelor RTA, the new Bachelor Nano inherits the good features and excellent performance from the original. With the easy to build postless single coil deck, even a newbie builder can build a coil like a breeze. It also features two adjustable airflow slots which gives you the option of shifting from the direct lung inhaling to MTL vaping. Plus the convenient top filling with leakfree design, juice flow control system, and same replacement premade ORC coils with Bachelor, makes this tank a must-buy for you to build crazy coils and enjoy amazing tastes!
de8ced4c14d038c2876fbd2b241c788a.jpg

Now Heaven Gifts have 1 set of Bachelor nano tank to give away.

To enter our contest, please reply to any of the rules below:
1. Tell us your coil specs (like material, diameter, pre-build or not, Clapton style, ect) if you have coil builds experience? If not, tell us why you choose to skip rebuilding.
2. Tell us which feature of the tank do you like best
3. If there will be an updated version of Bachelor nano tank, what do you want them to improve?

Note:
1. The contest will be ended on April 18th, 2016;
2. Every participant can have at most 3 times to enter. But the content of threads should be different.
3. The winner will be selected via Random.org;

Wish you good luck!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Here is the announcement of our winner. Guess who is the luckiest guy. That’s right. It’s you! Ding!

84789eb17f9408c32294d8b5df060d22.png

Congratulations! Ding! You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in Bachelor Nano RTA, you can pick one from HG at US$28.52 by using the 8% off coupon code “AHGEVAPE”.

Last edited:

Thejackson5

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
1. Tell us your coil specs (like material, diameter, pre-build or not, Clapton style, ect) if you have coil builds experience? If not, tell us why you choose to skip rebuilding.
2.5mm Fused claptons, Kanthal or N80
Top fill
3. If there will be an updated version of Bachelor nano tank, what do you want them to improve?
Not sure as I have not used it yet

eris667

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
To enter our contest, please reply to any of the rules below:
1. 3-4mm contact coil (kanthal) 3-4mm w/ 1mm spacing (ss / ti / ni)
2. Top FIll
3. design looks good, options to swap between 2ml and 6ml would be nice

spartanstew

Member For 4 Years

I don't have the time for rebuilding, so I stick with pre-made.

spartanstew

Member For 4 Years

Larger juice capacity.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I use a pre-built 1.8 Ohm Atomizer in my Nautilus Mini because for a first MOD I chose the easy of use and maintenance. With a 2ML capacity it was a good size to get me through the day but since getting into DIY it is now barely enough and that is why I carry 2. So my being the winner of thisGiveaway will be perfect because it is TIME to UPGRADE!

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
entry #1
I make clapton,SS 316/304, kanthal @ 2.5-3.0 MM diameter also use pre-built ceramic and OCC coils

mstave

Member For 4 Years
I generally use 2.5 to 3.0, dual twisted core claptons made from Ti or SS 430. I completely enjoy the bachelor tank, which my go to tank fir out and about.

George Harrier

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
1- I am terrible at building coils. so i stay with very easy simple kanthal 24g wraps most of the time. -
2- Love the top fill !
3. not sure about changes, looks good to me.

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
entry #2
the size of the tank.......

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Tell us your coil specs (like material, diameter, pre-build or not, Clapton style, ect) if you have coil builds experience?
More times than not, I use a 2.4mm screwdriver, simple single coil, wicked with rayon. I learned how to build a few months after I started vaping, using a protank head/base.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If there will be an updated version of Bachelor nano tank, what do you want them to improve?
I've never used this tank in any size, so I can't speak to improvements, but I've been seeing this one discussed a lot and would like to try it out.

Thanks for the giveaway, good luck everyone :)

nlgeekdad

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am currently running joytech ego one tank kanthal .5 ohms. I have little experience building mainly because I have a rda not rta and I more often use my tank for inconvenience.

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Most common for me is SS, 3mm either lightly spaced or contact. But, use nichrome, Ti, Ni and Kanthal as well – the variety of options is what makes rebuilding interesting.

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Postless deck. Love working with those!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
1 I use simple coils 24 ga kanthal wicked w/ jap cotton 2.5 mm

hazozita

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Can’t think of anything. Looks like all the bases are covered already.

Ding

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
entry #3
delrin tips added for heat dissipation and maybe me color like black or gold

ayersbj

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have been building ss for a couple weeks really like the flavor from it. Just simple single coil builds. Not good at it yet.

ayersbj

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not sure of any improvements have to try it out first to be able to suggest anything.

skreiss

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Entry 1: Coil specs
Im into month 1 of vaping, so just using pre-built right now. SS and .5 seems to be where im at usually.

skreiss

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Entry 2: Tank Features
Top fill, does not leak or leak resistant, sub-ohm

skreiss

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Entry 3: Bachelor nano tank Update
I am not familiar with this tank or RTA tanks. But it looks like a nice tank with some of the features i look for, anti leak and top fill.

Styx_N_Stones

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Im running clapton coils @ 1.2 ohm... I use this in my drippers and an Orchid tank as well...

Light seeker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Usually SS. Different diameters & styles depending on atty they're installed in.

Light seeker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Delrin drip tip

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
#1 Best features
Top fill
Postless
Mouth to lung or full lung. :bliss:

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
thanks for the chance!

typically SS316 or SS316L, 2.5mm to 3.0mm, prefer a clapton or fused clapton

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
toss up between top fill and postless single coil deck

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
would really have to have one in hand and put it through its paces to answer this one... more color choices or replacement glass color options?

Styx_N_Stones

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Having never tried one...

The only upgrade I would mention is capacity... size matters... or does it?

Last edited:

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Tell us which feature of the tank do you like best

I like the compact design, it would pair nicely with some of the smaller mods coming out.

Roadtrip635

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If there will be an updated version of Bachelor nano tank, what do you want them to improve?

Hard to tell without having used one, but I would like to see other color options. It would be nice to see a black or white colored option as well.

VU Sponsors