Member For 3 Years
FA Soho 7%
Real Flavors Bread Pudding 5%
FA Meringue 1%
FA Fresh Cream 0.5%
FA Catalan Cream 0.5%
FA Vanilla Bourbon 1%
TPA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 2%

Not been that impressed by Real Flavors concentrates I have tried, but I love two, Cookies n Cream and Bread Pudding.

This was intended to be a tobacco flavour with a sweet creamy cinnamon bakery in the background, it has came out the other way round to a degree.

I have found by accident that Soho seems to really bring out a lightly sweet biscuity proper bakery from the bread pudding and supress the cinnamon element. The other flavours were added to bring out a sweet creamyness but they have both sweetened and fluffed out the bread pudding to more of a pudding than a bread which is what i got from the concentrate stand alone.

This isnt what I was aiming to make.....it is so much better

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FA Soho 7%
Real Flavors Bread Pudding 5%
FA Meringue 1%
FA Fresh Cream 0.5%
FA Catalan Cream 0.5%
FA Vanilla Bourbon 1%
TPA Vanilla Bean Ice Cream 2%

Not been that impressed by Real Flavors concentrates I have tried, but I love two, Cookies n Cream and Bread Pudding.

This was intended to be a tobacco flavour with a sweet creamy cinnamon bakery in the background, it has came out the other way round to a degree.

I have found by accident that Soho seems to really bring out a lightly sweet biscuity proper bakery from the bread pudding and supress the cinnamon element. The other flavours were added to bring out a sweet creamyness but they have both sweetened and fluffed out the bread pudding to more of a pudding than a bread which is what i got from the concentrate stand alone.

This isnt what I was aiming to make.....it is so much better
it looks good,, never heard of the Soho,, new flavor for me to research :)

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
it looks good,, never heard of the Soho,, new flavor for me to research :)

It is my favourite tobacco concentrate and I am not mad on most tobaccos. Very clean, almost biscuity with some kind of nuttyness. It isnt a floral/earthy/ashy conecentrate at all like a lot of tobaccos. I think a lot of people were put off using it originally as it is probably the weakest flavour art concentrate, they suggested using it at 20% standalone. I dont find it that weak at all personally

kross8

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It is my favourite tobacco concentrate and I am not mad on most tobaccos. Very clean, almost biscuity with some kind of nuttyness. It isnt a floral/earthy/ashy conecentrate at all like a lot of tobaccos. I think a lot of people were put off using it originally as it is probably the weakest flavour art concentrate, they suggested using it at 20% standalone. I dont find it that weak at all personally
noted,, i am not a tobacco vapor,,,,but i am sure something else could replace it in your recipe. :)

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
noted,, i am not a tobacco vapor,,,,but i am sure something else could replace it in your recipe. :)

Not really, Soho is the real player in this. I saw a recipe somewhere with somebody using Soho in an apple pie recipe and tried it and it was good but didnt quite work for me though it was interesting, but it seems to really work with the bread pudding, I will be trying it with a few bakeries now I think....hmmmm....Lemon Cake Snuff :)

VU Sponsors