Become a Patron!

Banana and cookiiiiiesss

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
And vanilla
03ee0b7d9a533ef2c2a257844cb4999c.jpg

First time i squared in on a flavor i enjoy, thanks to this lovely diy group. Wanted to share.. any ideas on any way to expand, better or perfect this recipe are welcome.
Thanks vu!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Drosion

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hahahha the cookie monsters have been summoned!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This recipe derrived off something i think she posted few days ago.... with just a few changes.. and bananas.

martnargh

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Im making an order some time this week i need more banana varieties also a few chocolates im wondering how to get that milk chocolaty taste. Also i tried the same mix adding 3% caps sweet strawberry and 1% fa strawberry but it was too freakin sweet.. maybe next time with .25brown sugar and no meringue tryin to do like a banana split hahaha..

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was gonna say 2% but I was worried about taking away from the cookie aspect. Not too sure since I'm still wookie'ing my way down the cookie path.

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Im making an order some time this week i need more banana varieties also a few chocolates im wondering how to get that milk chocolaty taste. Also i tried the same mix adding 3% caps sweet strawberry and 1% fa strawberry but it was too freakin sweet.. maybe next time with .25brown sugar and no meringue tryin to do like a banana split hahaha..

You should try out HIC's Swiss Bliss if you haven't :)

I can't find the recipe page for just Swiss Bliss, but it's the first 3 ingredients of the following. I included a few of HIC's notes on Toblerone:

HIC's Toblerone Chocolate Bar recipe: It takes just one more ingredient to turn my Swiss Bliss chocolate bar into a Toblerone. I don't know why it took me so long to figure that out! If you haven't seen or tried Swiss Bliss, please read that thread before you make this -- there's surprising chemistry going on here, and this will taste much sweeter than you expect!

3% FlavourArt Cocoa
2% FlavourArt Chocolate
1.5 - 2% Acetyl Pyrazine
1% FlavourArt Torrone
---------

Here's some more helpful notes on chocolate by HIC:

"2% FA Cocoa, 0.5% FA Caramel, 1% FA Vienna Cream, 0.5% FA Chocolate, and 0.5% EM solution (I used TFA's Cotton Candy). Don't consider that a complete recipe, just a dark chocolate candy starter. Notes for the interested: Caramel and Vienna add cream, vanilla, and sweetness that Cocoa needs to taste like more complete Chocolate. Caramel cuts the raw edge of Cocoa. FA Chocolate nudges it all closer to candy, and in these proportions, it doesn't wipe out the delicious deep notes in Cocoa. The EM (which I very seldom use!) works some magic in this proportion to the other flavors. It eliminates FA Chocolate's liqueur effect, which doesn't belong in a chocolate bar, and knocks down the high notes in Cocoa. The overall flavor of the mixer itself is smooth, a fairly dark chocolate, a little sweeter than semi-sweet. If you want to mess with chocolate candy ideas and don't know where to start, try starting here." -HIC

From the purevapes thread on ecf

VU Sponsors