Become a Patron!

Banana Coconut Custard

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This one came out really nice. It needs 7-10 day steep or longer for the banana and coconut to blend together.
I'm really liking INW Custard and like adding a small amount of Biscuit because there is biscuit in the background of the custard when mixed fresh that seems to fade over time that I want to keep around longer as well as help toast the coconut. I hope you enjoy.

Banana(INW) 1%(FA should work)
Coconut(INW) .25%(FA should work)
Custard(INW) 2%
Biscuit(INW) .5%
Vanilla Bourbon(INW) .5%(FA should work)
(I mix 30/70vg)

picBqIWi2.jpg

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nice one bro. :bliss:I'll have to use FA at the moment for the banana, vanilla, and coconut. Just gives me an excuse to snag some more INW...:vapemail:

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That sounds good. Thanks for sharing! Gonna try this once I get some banana. Looks like my INW flavors are going to keep growing.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Inawera seems to be bouncing back up in popularity lately, for good reason. Dig the way it looks, I wanna make this up proper.

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm finding INW Custard similar to Caps, not in taste, but in that give it 3-4 weeks and it really comes alive

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm finding INW Custard similar to Caps, not in taste, but in that give it 3-4 weeks and it really comes alive
I feel the same way. But I feel INW is still tasty after only a few days as a stand alone if your impatient.
After 3 weeks this mix was crazy good.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need to let a custard sit longer than a few days, apparently. Most I've let a custard mix sit is a few days, week tops - err'one here talking about three-week-changes has me thinking I've not been patient enough in the past.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need to let a custard sit longer than a few days, apparently. Most I've let a custard mix sit is a few days, week tops - err'one here talking about three-week-changes has me thinking I've not been patient enough in the past.
That's why I now mix up 25ml test batches once I have a feel for all the flavors I'm using in a mix. This way I have enough to test over time and see which way the flavor's headed and take mental notes on what I may add or leave out next time as I vape it. Right now I'm vaping on a vanilla custard after one day and it taste great and I know it will only get better.
Custard(INW) 2%
Vanilla Classic(INW) 2%
Fresh Cream(FA) 1%

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
INW Banana and Custard ordered, gonna do this. Sounds better every time I pop in here and look, that pic you posted doesn't help :p I'm a sucker for everything in this recipe, come to think of it.

VU Sponsors