Banana Nut-Chocolate Chip Bread

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
a8ee9b8a71abb1d68e0c96c387c35eaa.jpg

Banana Nut-Chocolate chip bread
5% TFA Banana Nut Bread
.5% FA Walnut
.5% One on One flavors chocolate chip cookies.
http://www.oooflavors.com/products/chocolate-chip-cookie-flavored-liquid-concentrate

The flavor here may be light for many. I am guessing more people would prefer...
7.5% TFA Banana Nut Bread
.75% FA Walnut
.75% O.O.O. Chocolate Chip Cookie

Tfa Banana Nut Bread is some pretty good stuff. Many have jazzed it up. One on One's chocolate chip cookie is awesome mixed with this. I am not one for chocolate vapes, but this is a great flavor. If you try this and want more chocolate chip taste add slowly bc it's strong and will quickly cover the banana bread.

Happy 4th Everyone!!!:stars2:

Last edited:

DarkJester89

Member For 4 Years
I could only imagine if I got this and someone unknowingly of vaping and whatnot asked me ..what smell is that..
Banana nut chocalaye chip bread.
...bullshit hahaha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Banana Nut-Chocolate chip bread
5% TFA Banana Nut Bread
.5% FA Walnut
.5% One on One flavors chocolate chip cookies.

Sure looks yummy.
Just wondering if you've ever tried using any FA Chocolate in this?

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
[QUOTE="Daintanee, post: 1254079, member: 10861" Shhh. Don't tell Ron.[/QUOTE]

Huh? :confused:

schultz.jpg

Ron
:D
----
"All of a sudden the Russian Front sounds very good."-Oberfeldwebel Hans Schultz

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
[QUOTE="Daintanee, post: 1254079, member: 10861" Shhh. Don't tell Ron.

Huh? :confused:

View attachment 55756

Ron
:D
----
"All of a sudden the Russian Front sounds very good."-Oberfeldwebel Hans Schultz[/QUOTE]
That post was supposed to be invisible to you, Ron. Use your imagination. And yeah, I'm kinda :confused::crazy:, but just enough to b fun.:D

Okay guys, vaping original and one with .5% FA Chocolate subbed side by side. The one on one is actually a rich chocolate chip cookie. The chocolate chip part tastes like they just came from the oven all gooey. The original has a richer and sweeter taste than the subbed chocolate. It's not too bad, but needs more flavor. More richness and sweetness. I wonder on adding a possible addition of marshmallow, Oba Oba, or butterscotch would achieve this. Perhaps even .25% FA Cocoa. I'm going to try butterscotch and report back as well as upping chocolate and BNB.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol, I hate to have to start buying yet another brand:eek:

yeah it's hard enuff now with 3 brands ... er wait 'howmany?' waht? :p.. seriously tho it is impossible to keep up.. (we try tho!)
b8524da9fbc7bfbdfbbfa0b1f5f5d254.jpeg
@RonJS - b4 cable tv .. niceee

Attachments

• klink_.jpg
    klink_.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 3

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's terrible isn't it? So many companies, so many flavors.

Well, to answer everyone's ?, No it is not the same with FA Chocolate, but I believe there can be good results here as well. I went up to 7% TFA Banana Nut Bread with 1% FA Chocolate and .5% FA Walnut and .5% FA Butterscotch. I think that TFA Brown sugar, or FA marshmallow or FA Oba Oba might possibly sweeten it better than butterscotch. When I think gooey as in gooey chocolate chips I think of marshmallow or oba to aid in gooey sweetness, but have yet to try. So play around with it and %'s to find a good taste for you. I think the FA Chocolate with the Tfa BNB along with some marshmallow or other sweet flavor would make a very good chocolate type BNB. If you make something yummy b sure to post it.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BNB should be here soon .. will give a try... maybe just a drop of AP with..? dont think there is any in the walnut - on the list .. :D

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No ap in walnut. You can make w/o walnut...adding any nut just gives more nut flavor. The chocolate in both recipes tends to increase in strength some the next day. Start with .5% I'm trying with TFA marshmallow to taste sweetness and see if it moistens some. That FA chocolate seems to dry out BNB some.

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No ap in walnut. You can make w/o walnut...adding any nut just gives more nut flavor. The chocolate in both recipes tends to increase in strength some the next day. Start with .5% I'm trying with TFA marshmallow to taste sweetness and see if it moistens some. That FA chocolate seems to dry out BNB some

oh no.. i have the walnut.. just waiting on the BNB :D was only wondering re my thought on the ap.. ;p
hmmm I get what your saying re the dry-ing factor for the FA ... just was on the OoO site .. lotta flavors .. might have to just grab that ccc haha

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
oh no.. i have the walnut.. just waiting on the BNB :D was only wondering re my thought on the ap.. ;p
hmmm I get what your saying re the dry-ing factor for the FA ... just was on the OoO site .. lotta flavors .. might have to just grab that ccc haha

Both FA Cookie & INW Biscuit have some AP, Biscuit more so.
Just in case that's what you're thinking:D

Foggz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I knew something did .. just had the nut reference stuck in my head re a thread way back.. prob the Hic's 3musketeers thread.. thanx for the clarify!! :cheers: <- we so need a little 'thumbs up guy'

VU Sponsors