Become a Patron!

Banana peanut-butter milkshake. Opinions?

Kohaku Ryuu

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So I recently ordered a bunch of flavors, but haven't got them in yet, so I can't mix this and see if it's any good.

6% CAP Banana
4% Cap Vanilla Bean Ice cream
2% Cap Peanut Butter
2% TFA White Chocolate
1% Cap Coconut
1% Cap Vanilla Whipped Cream

70/30 Vg/Pg, 6mg/ml nic

Well, the total flavoring is 16%, and I'm hoping it will turn out good, any suggestions or substitutions I should consider?

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Most Banana flavorings are quite strong IMO, so maybe start at 3% as you can add more later if needed.
I don't get any taste from my TFA White Chocolate, more like water but might have gotten a bad batch.
Cap Vanilla Bean can go up to 5%, but I like to add 2% TFA Dairy Milk to help sweeten it more.
Many mix CAP Peanut Butter with TFA at a 1/1 ratio for a more complete package.
Others to consider for the Milkshake/Malt part:
NF Malt
TFA Malted Milk
FW Milk
FA Fresh Cream
FA Condensed Milk
CAP/TFA Sweet Cream

But it's all pretty much trial and error with DIY so your gonna have to play around some to get it to your liking.

GrayScaleLiquids

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
The peanut butter does tend to come out strong, so the 2% is a good place to start, but yeah, Heabob is right, the banana is going to be what you taste the most at 6%. If you want it at the forefront, then I would at least up the rest 1-2%, otherwise it is mostly just going to taste like Cap Banana. Curious as to how it turns out!

Kohaku Ryuu

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for the tips guys, I think I'll start at about 4% on the banana, and I'll up the white chocolate to about 4-5%, and see if I can get some flavor and sweetness off it. I also ordered both CAP and TFA peanut butter, so I'll try mixing the two as well. After I try this, I might throw in some Sweet Cream from CAP if it's not creamy enough for me. I'm pretty excited to try this, but Wizard Labs is having a back order for shipping...It may be another week before I get my order...(dies from anticipation)

VU Sponsors