Become a Patron!

Battery help please

I have been vaping for about a year but I never looked into what battery is were best because I just always used home life. But now i have a single battery mod (tvl revanant delta) and it's my favorite mod so far. But it does so quickly with a single 18650 hohm life. It can take 18650/20700/21700. So I'm looking for a battery that will last longer and still hit nicely I normally vape around .09 at 75watts. I dont know wich of the three types are the best so I really need some advise on wich 3 sizes and wich battery is in those sizes are best for me.

I have been vaping for about a year but I never looked into what battery is were best because I just always used home life. But now i have a single battery mod (tvl revanant delta) and it's my favorite mod so far. But it does so quickly with a single 18650 hohm life. It can take 18650/20700/21700. So I'm looking for a battery that will last longer and still hit nicely I normally vape around .09 at 75watts. I dont know wich of the three types are the best so I really need some advise on wich 3 sizes and wich battery is in those sizes are best for me.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

The 20700/21700 cells will last a bit longer than an 18650 depending on which one you get.

I have a chart but I need to pull it up.
I'll post it in a few minutes.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

I usually search for "Mooch" and the battery type.
Mooch is a guy that tests batteries that we vape with.

So I googled "Mooch 20700/21700" and the chart was in the first few links.

914a051b-39dc-4d36-a733-769e44c5c9f9-jpeg.788237

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Any of the 20700/21700 cells in the chart with a tested mah of 4000 plus and a CDR amp rating of 30 amps should be a big improvement over what you are using now.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Grab the Samsung 30T because, vaping at 75 watts on a single cell, the Samsung 40T does not perform better than the Samsung 30T due to the voltage sag difference between these two different cells and how warm the cell gets if using it at that particular wattage setting. (The Molicel INR-21700-P42A would be a better choice no doubt, but unfortunately it isn't to be found anywhere yet, as it is expected/estimated to arrive some time during the first quarter of 2019.)

VU Sponsors