Be gentle, it's my first time....

caihlen

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
howdy.

I am currently vaping a couple of tanks, a tfv4, an 8, and a baby. I just pre ordered an Aromamizer
Supreme 30mm. Is there a tutorial or something that's out there that tells fng's what they need, what to do, and how to do it as far as wicking, coil installation, building Etc? I'm no afraid to just dive in and have at it, but, well, you know......

Thanks
Kc

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
howdy.

I am currently vaping a couple of tanks, a tfv4, an 8, and a baby. I just pre ordered an Aromamizer
Supreme 30mm. Is there a tutorial or something that's out there that tells fng's what they need, what to do, and how to do it as far as wicking, coil installation, building Etc? I'm no afraid to just dive in and have at it, but, well, you know......

Thanks
Kc

jonathanmark1401

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Search YouTube for riptripper. He teaches alsorts and demo'a tanks. I believe has had an aromamizer on one which is why I bought one. There is plenty of info out there on velocity twin post decks. If you need more help I'm sure people here will guide. I will too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
howdy.

Thanks
Kc
I'm recording my review of the supreme 25mm tonight should be on youtube by tomorrow. I'll add in a how to build on the end of the video if you want.
Should be the same as the 30mm version, i have the 30mm on pre order as well but we won't have them for a few more weeks

VU Sponsors