Become a Patron!

Been around awhile, new intro

Wife and I have been happily vaping Halo Tritons for about 3 years. Researching box mods lead me here. Sooo much useful info. Starting our box journey with 2 different manufacturers, Wismec and pioneer4u. I'll be using the Ipv5 and she'll be using the presa 100. We both are starting with the Zephyrus v2 tanks with ni200 coils. Gonna give this TC thing a try to see if we like it. Definitely wanna get an Augvape Boreas to try my hand at building my own coils. (Kinda like rolling your own. Lol). Probably will need to lean on you guys a little in the beginning due to the steep learning curve. Maybe start off with pre-built coils to sample the flavor differences between coil types. Not really chuckers, just wanna experience awesome flavors. Anyways, looking forward to this next level of vaping experience.
Dan

AstroTurf

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wife and I have been happily vaping Halo Tritons for about 3 years. Researching box mods lead me here. Sooo much useful info. Starting our box journey with 2 different manufacturers, Wismec and pioneer4u. I'll be using the Ipv5 and she'll be using the presa 100. We both are starting with the Zephyrus v2 tanks with ni200 coils. Gonna give this TC thing a try to see if we like it. Definitely wanna get an Augvape Boreas to try my hand at building my own coils. (Kinda like rolling your own. Lol). Probably will need to lean on you guys a little in the beginning due to the steep learning curve. Maybe start off with pre-built coils to sample the flavor differences between coil types. Not really chuckers, just wanna experience awesome flavors. Anyways, looking forward to this next level of vaping experience.
Dan
Howdy and Welcome Aboard!!!

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
congrats on your vaping journey and welcome to VU!!!
cookies are that <<--
and bacon is that way-->>

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here
Enjoy

Manimal3497

Manimalizer
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome-Dragon.gif

CaveCanem

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome Doodad, glad you're here! There are lots of helpful folks here, and I hope you enjoy yourself!

VU Sponsors