Best Black Friday Nintendo Deals: Save on Nintendo Switch, Ring Fit and More

Status
Not open for further replies.

VUBot

Staff member
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Nintendo announced its Black Friday sales, and if you've been following Black Friday for the last few years like I have, an old familiar Nintendo Switch deal is returning.

The biggest deal across retailers for Black Friday Nintendo Switch will be the Mario Kart 8 bundle, yet again, with the non-OLED version of the Switch console. You know, the one with the superior battery life.

Unless otherwise noted, these prices are NOT YET live. Nintendo's official kick-off is November 21, but I wouldn't be surprised if we see some retailers dropping prices even earlier.

Black Friday Nintendo Switch Bundle​

The Black Friday Nintendo Switch bundle includes the Switch V2 console, a code for Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, and a code for 3-months of Nintendo Switch Online, all for $299. According to Nintendo, the bundle will be made available through retailers beginning November 21. Best Buy already has a listing for the Black Friday Nintendo Switch bundle on its site listed as "coming soon."

Best Nintendo Switch Deal of Black Friday: Ring Fit​

This could very well end up being the best video game deal of Black Friday. I can't think of a time when Ring Fit has ever been discounted. For a while there, you couldn't even find it. But beginning November 21, Ring Fit will be marked down to $54.99. If I had to guess, I would say this one will go fast.

Black Friday Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit Deal​

This is one of the coolest toys Nintendo has every built, and when Black Friday season rolls around, you'll be able to bring home either the Mario or Luigi set for $59.99.

Best Nintendo Black Friday Game Deals​

Here are the confirmed Black Friday Nintendo Switch game deals, listed by retailer.

Amazon Nintendo Switch Game Deals​

Walmart Nintendo Switch Game Deals​

GameStop Nintendo Switch Game Deals​

Best Buy Nintendo Switch Game Deals​

Seth Macy is Executive Editor, IGN Commerce, and just wants to be your friend. You can find him hosting the Nintendo Voice Chat podcast.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors