Become a Patron!

Best Cereal Concentrates

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I'm looking to see who makes the best cereal concentrates. I have FLV Cereal crunch and milk and honey. I need a milk flavor and some other cereals. I've notice FW has a bunch of different cereals. I'm looking to make a fruity pebble, lucky charms, or fruit loops style cereal. I know there are a lot of recipes out there, but I do not like to make other people's stuff. I am looking to do my own thing. Any opinions would be much appreciated.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Why not snag the FLV Milk too?

with the crunch base for flv, I have managed to pull off:

coco pebbles
Pb capt crunch
honey nut cereal
Booberry cereal

and a few morning granola bars ;)

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Why not snag the FLV Milk too?

with the crunch base for flv, I have managed to pull off:

coco pebbles
Pb capt crunch
honey nut cereal
Booberry cereal

and a few morning granola bars ;)
Very nice. I am falling in love with FLV. What do you use for Chocolate? I have CAP choc fudge brownie and haven't tested it out yet, I haven't tried many chocolate vapes I like because they all have the chocolate consistency of a tootsie roll. I want milk chocolate. Any suggestions?

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Very nice. I am falling in love with FLV. What do you use for Chocolate? I have CAP choc fudge brownie and haven't tested it out yet, I haven't tried many chocolate vapes I like because they all have the chocolate consistency of a tootsie roll. I want milk chocolate. Any suggestions?

Chocolate Deutsch and Milk or White Chocolate.. all 3 from FLV

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Chocolate Deutsch and Milk or White Chocolate.. all 3 from FLV
Alright, one last question. Coffee. What's your go to? I've read that there aren't many good coffee concentrates out there and I would love to create a nice caramel coffee ice cream or something like that.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Alright, one last question. Coffee. What's your go to? I've read that there aren't many good coffee concentrates out there and I would love to create a nice caramel coffee ice cream or something like that.

FLV Coffee lol.. you can do some amazing things with it like:

Irish Cream Coffee
Caramel Macchiato
Coffee Cakes

and a bunch more.. best black coffee straight.. make sure to grab up all the creams, the sweetener and have some fun! :)

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FLV Chocolate Deutsch is pretty good although there is a slight coconut essence to it . Also, If you are worried about DAAP heavy flavors then you might to look elsewhere; it's loaded with them - 2255 ppm Acetoin / 87 ppm Diacetyl. That said, you don't need to use much to get good flavor so your exposure is minimized in that respect.

FA Tiramisu is a pretty good coffee flavor IMHO.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if you want to comb thru my recipes:
http://e-liquid-recipes.com/?filter=28997
I see you are an FLV all the way kind of guy. Their flavors are amazing and the fact that you only need a small percentage makes them go a long long way. They may seem pricey compared to some other ones like TFA, but they are cheaper in the long run. There are some flavors I really dig in other brands though. TFA peanut butter is my jam along with strawberry, ripe. I notice you used the cereal crunch in your Tiramisu, is that to add to the graham cracker crust? Is it really that versatile? I'm looking to add some crunch to a glas cinnamon sugar cookie clone I'm working up, and I used FA Cookie because it's got a nice cookie crunch flavor, but it also added a little bit more sweetness than I was really looking for as well as toning down the sugar cookie profile I was aiming for, I'm wondering if the cereal crunch can do that for me and I can tone down on the FA Cookie.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I see you are an FLV all the way kind of guy. Their flavors are amazing and the fact that you only need a small percentage makes them go a long long way. They may seem pricey compared to some other ones like TFA, but they are cheaper in the long run. There are some flavors I really dig in other brands though. TFA peanut butter is my jam along with strawberry, ripe. I notice you used the cereal crunch in your Tiramisu, is that to add to the graham cracker crust? Is it really that versatile? I'm looking to add some crunch to a glas cinnamon sugar cookie clone I'm working up, and I used FA Cookie because it's got a nice cookie crunch flavor, but it also added a little bit more sweetness than I was really looking for as well as toning down the sugar cookie profile I was aiming for, I'm wondering if the cereal crunch can do that for me and I can tone down on the FA Cookie.

*Girl* :p

I haven't messed with the standard flavors now in years.. I do not miss them at all.
Crunch is very versatile when you just need a boost.. try it out and see ;)

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The best way to go about fruity cereals is to make them from scratch IMO. Cereak base + fruit elements + milk/ cream if that's your thing (I prefer plain cereal. It can turn into a creamy mess quick). Most of the ones I've tried are loaded with a lemony flavor reminds me of Pledge cleaner. The one I like the most isn't very popular. Some people think it's down right bad but I make it work. It's TFA Silly Rabbit. The worst one I've tried is Flavorah Tricks Cereal or whatever they're calling it these days. It's down right nasty.

The best cereal flavors to me are the plain ones. They're versatile and can be used for way more than just cereal recipes. CAP Cereal 27, and TFA Sweet Cereal Flakes come to mind.

The best chocolates over-all IMO are made by Vape Train. I've liked them all pretty much. Chocolates are tricky buisness in DIY e juice. Read what others are saying about them. Vanilla, sweetener, and sometimes coconut help some but it's still hard to get them to where you really like it. Most times people settle for good, not great.

I get what you're saying about saving with more concentrated flavorings over the long run. But there are too many companies with really awesome flavors to get hung up on just one brand. I really like Inawera fruits. They make some really great, strong flavors. But I'll be damned if that's all I'll ever use. ALL companies make good flavors, and some that taste bad.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The best way to go about fruity cereals is to make them from scratch IMO. Cereak base + fruit elements + milk/ cream if that's your thing (I prefer plain cereal. It can turn into a creamy mess quick). Most of the ones I've tried are loaded with a lemony flavor reminds me of Pledge cleaner. The one I like the most isn't very popular. Some people think it's down right bad but I make it work. It's TFA Silly Rabbit. The worst one I've tried is Flavorah Tricks Cereal or whatever they're calling it these days. It's down right nasty.

The best cereal flavors to me are the plain ones. They're versatile and can be used for way more than just cereal recipes. CAP Cereal 27, and TFA Sweet Cereal Flakes come to mind.

The best chocolates over-all IMO are made by Vape Train. I've liked them all pretty much. Chocolates are tricky buisness in DIY e juice. Read what others are saying about them. Vanilla, sweetener, and sometimes coconut help some but it's still hard to get them to where you really like it. Most times people settle for good, not great.

I get what you're saying about saving with more concentrated flavorings over the long run. But there are too many companies with really awesome flavors to get hung up on just one brand. I really like Inawera fruits. They make some really great, strong flavors. But I'll be damned if that's all I'll ever use. ALL companies make good flavors, and some that taste bad.
I agree with you completely. I am not saying I will be sticking to just flavorah flavorings at all. There are too many great flavors out there. TFA makes some amazing stuff, FA, FW, LB, CAP, I keep all of them in my arsenal. I can't find anything better than Cap Vanilla Custard V1 and I like their caramel flavor when I'm trying to add caramel and sweetness, but FA Caramel is good for that deep, more savory, caramel flavor. TFA Peanut Butter is spot on for real PB taste. I think I get the absolute best flavor profile's when I use different flavors from different companies in my mix. They all have different notes that help me to compose a beautiful symphony of juice.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
*Girl* :p

I haven't messed with the standard flavors now in years.. I do not miss them at all.
Crunch is very versatile when you just need a boost.. try it out and see ;)
Since you are a FLV "expert" I would like some tips on how you use macaroon if you would. I'm looking at your recipes on ELR, but I'm looking for more theoretical knowledge. I LOVE LOVE LOVE macaroons. I made a macaroon flavor with FLV macaroon, some INW raspberry, and a couple other ingredients, and it's good but not great. Any tips?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Yes. All of this.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I agree with you completely. I am not saying I will be sticking to just flavorah flavorings at all. There are too many great flavors out there. TFA makes some amazing stuff, FA, FW, LB, CAP, I keep all of them in my arsenal. I can't find anything better than Cap Vanilla Custard V1 and I like their caramel flavor when I'm trying to add caramel and sweetness, but FA Caramel is good for that deep, more savory, caramel flavor. TFA Peanut Butter is spot on for real PB taste. I think I get the absolute best flavor profile's when I use different flavors from different companies in my mix. They all have different notes that help me to compose a beautiful symphony of juice.
Yesssssss.........it’s all a matter of personal preference. TFA DX PB is lovely. I mix it with FLV peanut butter to give it a bit more staying power. If you’re looking for a good, eggy, buttery custard, FA Custard Premium is the Sh*t. My absolute favorite.

I agree with Cereal 27 and Sweet Cereal Flakes. Super useful in many recipes. TFA Berry Crunch isn’t bad, but some have described a “soapy” taste. Most Fruit Loops style cereal flavors do taste like lemon, some verging on Pledge. Caps Fruit Circles is probably the best of the lot, IMO. There are plenty of fruit loops recipes out there, some bad, some good. I tend toward Cinnamon Toast Crunch type juices....and there are several very good recipes out there(Toasted and Sadlad Toast Crunch for example).

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
Since you are a FLV "expert" I would like some tips on how you use macaroon if you would. I'm looking at your recipes on ELR, but I'm looking for more theoretical knowledge. I LOVE LOVE LOVE macaroons. I made a macaroon flavor with FLV macaroon, some INW raspberry, and a couple other ingredients, and it's good but not great. Any tips?

I have used macaroon in too many recipes :)

It's a noticeably light flavor and does need help in a few spots. If you recall tho, edible macaroons are light fluffy and airy, full of coconut.. Some are dry and have more of an almond taste, depends on region you are trying to imitate. Sometime I have used it in conjecture with crunch cereal and cookie dough, but those 2 flavors I use very lightly, to give a suggestion of a firmer cookie. Biscoti is not friends with the macaroon, it's too heavy. I might use ap to help things along. I def love flv's coconut and sweet coconut Like other flavors, it is all based on what you expect in the outcome, that can tell you how close you have come :)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I do not like to make other people's stuff. I am looking to do my own thing.

I agree 100% with that thinking~! Although I might use a recipe for an idea, what I make is a one of a kind original if it didn't come out to my liking I can only blame myself.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree 100% with that thinking~! Although I might use a recipe for an idea, what I make is a one of a kind original if it didn't come out to my liking I can only blame myself.
Yes. Before I even ordered any supplies I studied people's recipes and their notes on said recipe's to see why they mixed the way they did. Seeing ingredients mixed together is great, it gives an idea of what goes with what, but what has really made me able to take off has been seeing the theory behind it. Understanding why someone chooses one FA strawberry over strawberry ripe for a recipe or why they used meringue in conjunction with custard has given me so much more insight into mixing. Then when I test those things out on my own I can really look for what my custard taste like on its own or what happens to it when the meringue is added into the mix.

88ArDeN88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
is fine lol.. I love my vape a bit too much ;)
THERE IS NO SUCH THING! I vape pretty much all day. I carry around my favorite flavors in 1.5% and 0% nic just for that reason. If the 1.5 starts to get to be too much I just switch to 0. I can vape (to an extent) in my office. I don't blow clouds and vape everyone out, but if I keep it respectable, no one cares. Happy new year. This has been a damn good thread.

VU Sponsors