Become a Patron!

Best Cloud Chasing build for my not very impressive mod

ILikeVandyVapeProducts

Member For 1 Year
So i have a Athena Squonk RDA and a Vandy Vape Pulse dual coil that goes up to 80watts and i'm wondering what would be the best build for me to get the most clouds, pretty new to building so if you can, give me a simple coil to build, I don't have a spool too so if y'all have suggestions It would be much appreciated

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I get perfectly acceptable clouds with dual parallels, 24agw, 5wraps,@ 3mm id below 80 watts. They are not competition clouds by any stretch but good.

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'd like to ask do clouds depend more on the Mod, the coil or the RDA? I'm very confused in this part
I am not the one to ask. I am a flavor dude. But yes I do believe that all rda' are not created equal. Wattage definitely plays a big part in being to turn juice to vapor quickly and thickly. But high VG seems (to me) to be the big player. I was in a situation where all I had to vape was pure VG with a bit of distilled water mixed in. Not tremendously enjoyable for me but I marveled at the clouds. I am sure someone else will come along with their opinion. So hang tight and enjoy what you have for now. May the Force be with you.

ILikeVandyVapeProducts

Member For 1 Year
I am not the one to ask. I am a flavor dude. But yes I do believe that all rda' are not created equal. Wattage definitely plays a big part in being to turn juice to vapor quickly and thickly. But high VG seems (to me) to be the big player. I was in a situation where all I had to vape was pure VG with a bit of distilled water mixed in. Not tremendously enjoyable for me but I marveled at the clouds. I am sure someone else will come along with their opinion. So hang tight and enjoy what you have for now. May the Force be with you.

After an hour of research and 1 hour of looking thru vape juices, seems that I've been blowin clouds using 70%VG and 30%PG and I've been using that since the last couple of months and no other juice, so I'm planning on picking up a 70%VG Juice tomorrow, thanks, you really helped me open my eyes to these other factors to blowing clouds

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I started with a Totally Wicked Titan Tornado pen style vape. After failed attempts to quit cigs I gave up on vape for many years while the techknolodgy improved. Now back to vaping and sub-ohm and all the clouds look huge by comparison.

VU Sponsors