Become a Patron!

Best juice at the best price???

Tony Stark

Member For 4 Years
Hello all,

I was wondering where you all get good juice at a good price and what flavors you might recommend. I am a HUGE fan of Slim's E-Juice. The quality and price are both great IMO. My favorite flavor so far has been the Sour Swirl with double flavor and an extra shot of sour. I also like the Pink Starburst flavor they have but it is a coil killer and can gunk up pretty fast.

Being that I am relatively new to sub-ohm vaping I am looking for good and affordable juice and some flavor recommendations (I tend to lean more towards the candy flavors, fruit flavors and almost anything sour.) I'd love to hear what you guys like. Also let me know what your preferred PG/VG mix is with that flavor. Thanks in advance!!!

(my current set up is in the signature if that will help you recommend anything)

barry35

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have recommend you Ejuicemafia. Ejuicemafia.com is the best place to buy your favorite eliquids online at low prices.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have recommend you Ejuicemafia. Ejuicemafia.com is the best place to buy your favorite eliquids online at low prices.

I ordered their Strawberry and Cream, Corn Flakes, and Blueberry Donut. All of them were really good but I'm hooked on the Blueberry Donut

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm kind of scared to order from Ejuicemafia due to all the drama on reddit. Numerous complaints about bad juice, juice mix ups, and horrible customer support. That's just what I've read from multiple threads, at least 10 that I've seen.

Scott_Vapes22

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Onehitwonder juice line is pretty good. And for the price, it's not bad $60 for 180mls. That's all I buy now in store.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm kind of scared to order from Ejuicemafia due to all the drama on reddit. Numerous complaints about bad juice, juice mix ups, and horrible customer support. That's just what I've read from multiple threads, at least 10 that I've seen.

I've seen bad reviews on just about every juice and company. Some people just like to bitch. V3 is probably the most customer service oriented juice company I have ever dealt with and I've seen people bitch about him too. I just make sure before I order that the good reviews far outweigh the bad. If I see a situation like Dr. Crimmy's then I stay away. Ordered once from Ejuice Mafia and I was very impressed with taste, shipping and the price of the juice. I will definitely be placing another order. Just tried 2 out of the 4 I ordered from Southern Sky and they are very good right out of the box as well. Yaeliq is good stuff as well but V3 is my go to juice company. Next on my list to try is Mohawk, Pope, and Pieholesauce. Heard great things about all of them. Oh, and for $25 shipped for 120ml you just can not go wrong with Five Fold Vapors Carnival. Deep fried vanilla bean ice cream with strawberries. It's his only flavor but it is off the hook. Best custards I have ever had so far are Casey Jones Maine Line Reserve and Johnny's Juice while they are not expensive they are not what you would call cheap juice.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just ordered from @somichvape and think their prices are great so far. 4 120 mil bottles for 45 bucks delivered. They have a thread here abouts that lists their special for the juice.

Tony Stark

Member For 4 Years
Thanks for all the suggestions and keep them coming. I will be checking all of these places out but I still highly recommend checking out slims e-juice

Tanker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have said this before and I will keep on saying it.

http://charlienoble.com

Not a huge selection, but a little something for everyone.
Third party lab reports available, and prices are awesome for the quality.
$6.99 15 ml
$12.99 30ml
$44.99 120ml
0mg - 18mg Nic

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

$6.99 15 ml
$12.99 30ml
$44.99 120ml
0mg - 18mg Nic

And I'll keep on saying this.....

Until juice makers pull their heads from their asses on pricing, FUCK THAT. I burn 30 mils a day. Not gonna pay 13 bucks a day for vaping. It could be as sweet at the Goddess Venus's pussy, I am not paying THAT much for juice.

I just bought juice from another vendor last night, for 12 bucks for 120 mils. Charlie noble can go blow a goat.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello all,
I was wondering where you all get good juice at a good price

The site in my sig will be selling good juice at a good price in a week or two
[end shameless plug]

disclaimer: statement based on my opinion....which may be biased :p

Tony Stark

Member For 4 Years

$6.99 15 ml
$12.99 30ml
$44.99 120ml
0mg - 18mg Nic

I looked at their stuff but wasn't sure that the high vg would play nicely with my subtank mini rba

Tony Stark

Member For 4 Years
And I'll keep on saying this.....

Until juice makers pull their heads from their asses on pricing, FUCK THAT. I burn 30 mils a day. Not gonna pay 13 bucks a day for vaping. It could be as sweet at the Goddess Venus's pussy, I am not paying THAT much for juice.

I just bought juice from another vendor last night, for 12 bucks for 120 mils. Charlie noble can go blow a goat.

Where did you get that? I'd love to see of they have anything I would like.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I looked at their stuff but wasn't sure that the high vg would play nicely with my subtank mini rba
No problems at all. I run it in my STM all the time.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Where did you get that? I'd love to see of they have anything I would like.
www.somichvape.com

You have to add in the comments of your order, what flavor you want for free. Buy one of one size, get another of the SAME size free. So if you order 2 120 mil bottles, you get two free. Buy one, get one free. Buy 12 get twelve free.

I don't know how long this sale will last either.

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've seen bad reviews on just about every juice and company. Some people just like to bitch. V3 is probably the most customer service oriented juice company I have ever dealt with and I've seen people bitch about him too. I just make sure before I order that the good reviews far outweigh the bad.

That's just it, they don't, not that I can find. Just do a search for ejuicemafia on reddit, you'll see what I mean about the bad reviews, not to mention their spokespeople kind of get caught up in some lies too. I think they'r earning this bad rap all by themselves.

On topic: bluedotvapors.com vaporinabottle.com and mittenvapors.com are all decently priced and delicous. I just received 4 flavors from V3 the other day. Price was great and the flavors are pretty decent.

Tanker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
$7 for 15 ml to find out. I haven't heard of anyone having problems with wicking. I Vape it through my Aspire Triton and have had no issues, and to be honest nothing wicks well in the Triton. I like the Blue Bay. That's become my go to. I have a tank full of Stroopwafel right now in the Crown, and it's growing on me rapidly.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's just it, they don't, not that I can find. Just do a search for ejuicemafia on reddit, you'll see what I mean about the bad reviews, not to mention their spokespeople kind of get caught up in some lies too. I think they'r earning this bad rap all by themselves.

On topic: bluedotvapors.com vaporinabottle.com and mittenvapors.com are all decently priced and delicous. I just received 4 flavors from V3 the other day. Price was great and the flavors are pretty decent.

Holy Shit man! You weren't kidding. I just read the thread and it was a total cluster fuck. LOL. I did not see that before I ordered though. I have to say that my experience was no where near that. I got my juice fast and I really like the Blueberry Donut. Who knows maybe the guy wised up? Definitely going to think twice before ordering again. You're right I got a bunch of juices from Mitten on their Black friday sale and I am enjoying them. Loved the Custard and Santa's Milk. Never tried blue dot or vapor in a bottle. I will definitely put them on the list.

Masher59

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I just got my order in from ejuice mafia without a hitch. The blueberry donut cake is good to go for me but I do get a hint of a noisy taste to it. I bet a couple weeks on the steep and it will be even better. Since this order went quick and the juice seems solid I just re ordered a larger batch since they just had a 40% off coupon code.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I just got my order in from ejuice mafia without a hitch. The blueberry donut cake is good to go for me but I do get a hint of a noisy taste to it. I bet a couple weeks on the steep and it will be even better. Since this order went quick and the juice seems solid I just re ordered a larger batch since they just had a 40% off coupon code.
Yeah man, so far I haven't had a problem with their stuff. Blueberry donut is on point. The Frosted Corn Flakes were really good. The Strawberry and cream was a little on the light side but definitely very vapable. All of them were good right out of the box but since I have so much damn juice I think I'm going to let them steep a while and see if they get better.

Masher59

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yeah man, so far I haven't had a problem with their stuff. Blueberry donut is on point. The Frosted Corn Flakes were really good. The Strawberry and cream was a little on the light side but definitely very vapable. All of them were good right out of the box but since I have so much damn juice I think I'm going to let them steep a while and see if they get better.
Same here I have almost 2000ml sitting around right now with another 1180ml on the way so I really have no choice but to steep a good bit of it lol.

Philly_boy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Has anyone ever heard of Adore E-Liquids? They only have nine flavors and they are all stellar. Their Hazy Custard has been my every day ADV for the past few weeks.

Dawn sells 120ml bottles for $35 and runs regular sales.

Check it out at www.adoreeliquid.com/shop

Philly_boy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
$35 for a 120ml isn't too too expensive. Premium juices sell for $60-$75 for a 120ml. Yeah, sure you can get a 120ml of some budget juices for $20 or less. But I promise you, no budget juices I've ever tried come close to those in Adore's line. Especially the two I mentioned above.

The flavor quality of Adore's juices rivals the subtlety and complex layering of those $70 brands. So, I see it as getting a premium quality juice for half the price.

Philly_boy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
OK, so go to Verde Valley Vapes where you get 910ml of juice for $78. That's 8.5 cents/ml. Their strawberry milkshake is outstanding as is their vanilla custard. The raspberry cheesecake isn't so bad either.

And then there's the price - 8.5 cents/ml. That alone makes it taste 20% better. :p

VU Sponsors