Become a Patron!

Best online retailers

mreeveshp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What online retailers have the best reputation and cheapest price on kanthan, wick (preferably Koh Gen Do), atomizers and any other parts

Mreeveshp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's a good deal, especially with the free shipping !

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I get my kanthal from http://www.temcoindustrialpower.com For example, A 100ft roll of 27ga kanthal, already annealed (heat treated), is $10.67 w/free shipping http://www.temcoindustrialpower.com/products/Resistance_Wire/RW0181.html They have several different lengths and gauges available.

The Japanese cotton I got from Fasttech.com Authentic Muji brand, Japanese organic cotton, 140ct package, is $7.53 w/ free shipping https://www.fasttech.com/p/2080201 Direct from Muji is even cheaper if you live in NY or Calif where you can go in to their B&M. Otherwise, the s/h makes it cost more than from fasttec (unless you're talking multiple packages)

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thought I should mention, if you go to order kanthal from temcoindustrialpower, be sure to view product details and check inventory status. Some are in stock, some take weeks to ship.

tru3VeH.jpg
djtelVv.jpg

mreeveshp

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thanks everyone those are all great suggestions. I hate to keep bugging people with stupid questions but I'm new to buying online I've always used b&m stores, so what do you think are the best sites for mods, atomizers, batteries and juices. Anything like that.

Again thank you for the replies so far

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I get hardware from angelcigs.com and fasttech.com Batteries from liionwholesale.com rtdvapor.com and myvaporstore.com
For juice, are you wanting places that sell pre-made eliquid or places that sell ingredients to make your own? If pre-made, breazy.com has a huge selection to choose from.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks for the recommendation ! We try hard !

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome. Looks like I timed that just right, what with your 30% off sale (with coupon code 30OFF) that starts today at noon. :)

bwent

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
for the cotton amazon. A life time supply cheap, 140 pieces for 7.60

otto85

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I agree with @bwent amazon has good Japanese organic cotton for cheap they also have 100 ft kanthal for around $6 and if u have a prime account u get free 2 day shipping on prime products

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome. Looks like I timed that just right, what with your 30% off sale (with coupon code 30OFF) that starts today at noon. :)
Everything's working ! Check out an example of how good this sale is: A YIHI sx mini m temp contolled mod is like $197.00 everywhere, with the code you can get it for $139.99 ! Who's going to give you deals like that? Breazy is !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ps I'm following the rules lol Outwest asked me so I replied. Not advertising outside of our vendor forum just had to answer him. Thx

VU Sponsors