Become a Patron!

Best place to buy salt nic?

STX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
I was curious as to what site has the best quality and price salt nicotine base liquid? Also what carrier do you prefer when it comes to PG or VG for nicotine bases? Just let me know please, thanks!!!

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have vg based cuz I bought long before I knew that it’s easier to pour than pg based. So pg based nic would be more user friendly. I’m not sure where to buy salt nic though.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
PG is thinner and easier to pour. I keep mine in the freezer and PG will "thaw" sooner (neither actually freeze solid) VG takes longer and is till very thick. Also, PG can be measured in ml or grams... VG is heavier so grams is harder to calculate.
Why "salt" nic? It costs more and is really for high nic levels (over 20 mg/ml) My understanding is that you are currently using 6 mg/ml juice. It actually depends on the device (small low wattage pods need higher nic)

STX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
PG is thinner and easier to pour. I keep mine in the freezer and PG will "thaw" sooner (neither actually freeze solid) VG takes longer and is till very thick. Also, PG can be measured in ml or grams... VG is heavier so grams is harder to calculate.
Why "salt" nic? It costs more and is really for high nic levels (over 20 mg/ml) My understanding is that you are currently using 6 mg/ml juice. It actually depends on the device (small low wattage pods need higher nic)
I vape freebase with my RDAs and RTAs, but I use salts in pod devices. Pod devices have gotten really good lately and they are great for on the go and when you need a quick nic fix.

STX

Bronze Contributor
Member For 1 Year
Nude Nicotine is good quality and they have salts, but they tend to be expensive. They are having a sale now, 15% off with the code FALL4SAVINGS. https://nudenicotine.com/
Hey thanks so much for mentioning this. Nude came up many times throughout my research as being great quality, so I will go ahead and purchase from them with the discount. My only other decision to make now is whether to get the the “smooth” or the “signature” nicotine.

I also plan to buy more than originally expected, and I won’t open it until I can properly decant it into workable sizes for use and storage. Thanks!!!

VU Sponsors