Become a Patron!

Best RDA for flavor

Tom_Pulliam

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm looking for an RDA that will preform best with flavor I'd like to use a single coil setup around 1 ohm if possible. I use a stingray X clone. Maybe it's just vapers tongue that I'm dealing with, but my tobe atty just isn't doing it for me ...I get loads of vapor the flavor just isn't enough. Thanks in advance for any help that you can give me.

tnumbers

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love my zenith v2 for single coils. nothing as high as one ohm though. im more around .3 - .6 ohms on a single coil.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I have a Magma built at .17 and it is great for flavour. Keep in mind that coil surface area is the secret to flavour. I also get fantastic flavour with the Vulcan. Too much airflow = nice cloud volume...but tends to limit flavour.

madmonkey

The Road Warrior
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If you like vertical coil builds the storm V2 is a cheap option for great flavor and a solid RDA...not the easiest build but even with the airflow wide open I love it....I only use 27 gauge wire and thinner with it though because of the positive connection but for a .7 it gives good clouds and really good flavor

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I like the Magma because the airflow comes from below the coils instead of horizontally across them. It really is an RDA designed for flavor, not clouds.

VU Sponsors