Become a Patron!

Best small tank

Ok got the Aspire Nautilus Mini, love it. But want to know in everyones opinion whats the best small sub ohm tank out there.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Ok got the Aspire Nautilus Mini, love it. But want to know in everyones opinion whats the best small sub ohm tank out there.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Kanger Subtank Mini or Nano
Aspire Triton

Maynard

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ya, the Kanger Subtank Mini v2.

KnowOne

Member For 4 Years
Kanger Subtank Mini or Nano

Here here, I second this. The thing about kanger is that their coils, Ive found, are always on point. This is speaking about the authentic ones of course. Thinking back on it, I can say I have never had a bad pre-made coil from Kangertech......EVER.

I would suggest the mini simply because you can move on to rebuilding when you're ready. Its slightly bigger than the nano, but why spend the same amount of money on a smaller tank that doesnt let you rebuild? Mini is best of both worlds, use pre-made Kanger coils, or make your own. Awesome concept. I do love the Nauti Mini but I havent gone through as many coils from them as I have with the subtank & you cant rebuild on them.

I do like the Nauti minis tanks better (better design & tougher, less breakage) than Kangers' & the coils do have a cleaner taste than...but only slightly...so its negligible to me. Those two are the best two in my opinion.

VU Sponsors