Become a Patron!

Best to tobacco juice

Dannyk33

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I know I'm in the minority and I apologize if someone else already made a post like this but I didn't want to scan through 36 pages of threads lol. I vape a sweet cereal juice and would like to switch to a tobacco flavor sometimes when I'm drinking. Can anyone recommend a good one ? Thanks !

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Blacknote is the best. Expensive but worth every penny. River Bottom Fog Sauce is real good. My favorite tobaccos are usually NET's.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
FA tobaccos like 7 leaf, latakia, virgina, tuscan reserve are all very kick ass.
Dark vapor also but I find at the higher % has a off putting metal after taste.

7 leaf with a spot of latakia with FA espresso is very nice.

Also the RY4 and Maxx blend and layton.

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I vape mostly tobacco flavors. If you want a good cigar type net try Perdomo Lot 23 from My Vape Juice. For a good pipe style tobacco I like Smokin Cherries from Ahlusion. It's not a NET anymore but it tastes about the same as it did when it was. For a synthetic dessert type tobacco Molten from Modzilla or Athena from Mythos are both great.
TT

Dannyk33

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Pirates booty by hhv ? Any good. Also thank you I'm gonna check those out

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Oh yeah extra 10% off from sale lasts till midnight tonight so 20% off your first order :)

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
We have a bunch of leaf varieties to choose from: www.realextracts.com
I am a DIY'er and have used the extracts from here. There are AWESOME extracts. Truly high quality.

I would venture to guess, his juices are just as phenomenal. I wouldn't be afraid to try them.

If you have never vaped NETS, be prepared for early coils deaths, as any nets tend to kill coils much sooner then the typical juices. But they also have flavors that the typical juices can't compete with either.

Pax

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Tripoli by Charlie Noble. It is not a straight up tobacco, but has touch of fig and spices coupled with a blend of Turkish tobacco. Just a tasty smooth juice.

AngiBe

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Organic #1 by GoodeJuice is great.

Hope others chime in bcuz I'm looking for new tobaccos too. Sorta in line with Bobas...a complex type and not just a one note, straight up tobacco. So hard to find without it getting too sweet or not tasting any tobacco

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am a DIY'er and have used the extracts from here. There are AWESOME extracts. Truly high quality.

I would venture to guess, his juices are just as phenomenal. I wouldn't be afraid to try them.

If you have never vaped NETS, be prepared for early coils deaths, as any nets tend to kill coils much sooner then the typical juices. But they also have flavors that the typical juices can't compete with either.
How early? If I'm getting 14-21 days from a coil what can I expect with nets?

Nancy_Bout

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Smug juice is so worth mentioning love them for tobacco juice like wow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I had a good conversation with Evan and I'm trying the Cowboy blend although I'm concerned about the harshness of the 70/30 pg/vg ratio. I may have to look at another vendor with higher vg NETS.

I'm also looking at the new Innokin Endura T18 Starter Kit for my wife to use with the NETS to try and get her to switch. She doesn't really want to quit her Marlboro Gold 100's so I'm trying to find something as close to that experience as possible for her. If the NETS aren't too tough on that long wick coil it may be a great out and about device for me as well. Thoughts?

Last edited:

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I had a good conversation with Evan and I'm trying the Cowboy blend although I'm concerned about the harshness of the 70/30 pg/vg ratio. I may have to look at another vendor with higher vg NETS.

I'm also looking at the new Innokin Endura T18 Starter Kit for my wife to use with the NETS to try and get her to switch. She doesn't really want to quit her Marlboro Gold 100's so I'm trying to find something as close to that experience as possible for her. If the NETS aren't too tough on that long wick coil it may be a great out and about device for me as well. Thoughts?

I buy the extract and mix at 10%. I drip my juice, so if I tanked it, it would be more VG. Maybe not 70%, more like 50 or lower.

At 70% pg though, you will get that throat hit, a smoker is used to. Maybe it won't be so bad for her at the start.

My wife uses my old Kanger Aero V2, and has for some time. She is a MTL vaper, and I am not. We top it on a 30 watt device. She has a 30 watt Sigelei and a 30 watt IPV. She only runs a 1.8 OHM coil at 9 watts.
She isn't much of a collector of devices, as she likes what she has. She can't lung hit at all, so I am the one with a metric shit ton of devices and atties (all lung hitter stuff). I can't be of much help with the Innokin, as I am not familiar with it.

Be aware though, most people that kick smoking in favor of vaping, tend to move away from tobacco flavors. It reminds them too much of smoking after a while. Me and my wife, both still all day vape tobacco flavors.

woodyt74

Obsessive? Who me?
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I buy the extract and mix at 10%. I drip my juice, so if I tanked it, it would be more VG. Maybe not 70%, more like 50 or lower.

At 70% pg though, you will get that throat hit, a smoker is used to. Maybe it won't be so bad for her at the start.

My wife uses my old Kanger Aero V2, and has for some time. She is a MTL vaper, and I am not. We top it on a 30 watt device. She has a 30 watt Sigelei and a 30 watt IPV. She only runs a 1.8 OHM coil at 9 watts.
She isn't much of a collector of devices, as she likes what she has. She can't lung hit at all, so I am the one with a metric shit ton of devices and atties (all lung hitter stuff). I can't be of much help with the Innokin, as I am not familiar with it.

Be aware though, most people that kick smoking in favor of vaping, tend to move away from tobacco flavors. It reminds them too much of smoking after a while. Me and my wife, both still all day vape tobacco flavors.
Except for my wife still smoking you two sound like us LOL. Yep I moved away from tobacco flavors within the first month after I started vaping but my wife can't stand the smell so I'm restricted to my small office. I understand there is little to no odor with the nets so that may get me out of my office and her indoors. I like tobacco flavor and I have been off cigs long enough now that I have no desire for them now and don't even like the smell any more so I'm not too concerned about vaping nets. Thanks for your feedback, it is much appreciated. :)

HI Danny, in my opinion you'd be better off with halfway house between tobacco and your daily cereal. I tried going back to a straight full blown tobacco vape, when out drinking and it made me feel a bit sick. Try a sweet tobacco, either an RY4 or one of these best tobacco e-liquid / vape juice as all of the ones listed have a decent sweetness and would quash your cravings while out drinking.

walton

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Reddit Exile
I know I'm in the minority and I apologize if someone else already made a post like this but I didn't want to scan through 36 pages of threads lol. I vape a sweet cereal juice and would like to switch to a tobacco flavor sometimes when I'm drinking. Can anyone recommend a good one ? Thanks !
perique and cuban supreme are good, dont overload recipe with a lot though as both are fairly strong. i like to mix them with apple or honey, vape at 50/50 mix around 50 watt with airflow half open

VU Sponsors