Become a Patron!

Best tobacco ejuice?

kirr45

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What is your favorite tobacco juice? I used to smoke Halo juice. Specifically the Tribeca which is insanely good for what it is. I've wanted to try others but had bad luck with them.

I have tried the Naked 100 Cuban Tobacco and its just horrible. I understand its not meant to be sweet but it was so bad I thought the coil went bad. I've heard their euro gold and American Patriot are good but have no idea.

Any suggestions? I'm looking for an almost identical tobacco flavor with a hint of sweetness

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You go to the tobacco shop... buy an once or so of favorite tobacco... then put some of that into a mason jar with PG in it..... let that steep a few weeks.... strain/filter out the tobacco...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

hollyannamolly

Member For 4 Years
What is your favorite tobacco juice? I used to smoke Halo juice. Specifically the Tribeca which is insanely good for what it is. I've wanted to try others but had bad luck with them.

I have tried the Naked 100 Cuban Tobacco and its just horrible. I understand its not meant to be sweet but it was so bad I thought the coil went bad. I've heard their euro gold and American Patriot are good but have no idea.

Any suggestions? I'm looking for an almost identical tobacco flavor with a hint of sweetness
I've read rave reviews about this stuff. Might be something you want to look into if you haven't tried it yet.
99ddd89d4b068b6b0bcb7d625b842f6d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
doodlebugsejuice.com

Naturally Extracted Tobacco. Get some from Doots, message him and he will direct you on which to choose depending on what you'e looking for. I prefer it mixed at 70% vg but he can go higher or if you want.

Or like hondadavidson said, make your own NET juice.

kirr45

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You go to the tobacco shop... buy an once or so of favorite tobacco... then put some of that into a mason jar with PG in it..... let that steep a few weeks.... strain/filter out the tobacco...

Is it really that simple? So I can take the Davidoff pipe tobaccos and do that? I wouldn't have to worry about any residues or anything to clean it up so it can pass easily through the coil and cotton?

kirr45

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
doodlebugsejuice.com

Naturally Extracted Tobacco. Get some from Doots, message him and he will direct you on which to choose depending on what you'e looking for. I prefer it mixed at 70% vg but he can go higher or if you want.

Or like hondadavidson said, make your own NET juice.
Oh so he makes his own? What kinds?

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is it really that simple? So I can take the Davidoff pipe tobaccos and do that? I wouldn't have to worry about any residues or anything to clean it up so it can pass easily through the coil and cotton?
Well the more you filter the more clean it vapes.... I find too much filtering takes out too much flavor.... So I wouldn't suggest using a NET juice on anything but an RBA. NETS are gunky plan to rewick often.

DAVIDOFF vapes I have tried were good.

Just Remember the resulting juice will never taste like smoked tobacco... more like it smells in the pouch. It won't be like having a pipe...... hard to recreate the taste of combustion.

I never really liked Smoking most Cigars or pipe tobaccos.... but i do like most of the juices I have made from those same cigars and tobaccos. On the otherhand I'm not a fan of Cigarette tobacco nets...

I smoked cigarettes for 40 years I just don't like to vape them.

kirr45

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah I wasn't expecting it to taste like the real thing but something close. What I've noticed is that my friends who are bigger vapers than I am still smoke cigarettes when they drink.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I wasn't expecting it to taste like the real thing but something close. What I've noticed is that my friends who are bigger vapers than I am still smoke cigarettes when they drink.
vaping is no magic bullet....

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah.... I just run higher PG when drinking...... the extra throat hit seems to be more satisfying. Maybe just cuts through the anesthesia affect better.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah.... I just run higher PG when drinking...... the extra throat hit seems to be more satisfying. Maybe just cuts through the anesthesia affect better.

yeah when I'm outdoors I crank up the watts for the same reason..

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah when I'm outdoors I crank up the watts for the same reason..
Hot days... wattage goes up for outdoors cold days I find myself reducing wattage.

This Issue is the big reason I went Regulated..... I can get a better vape with my mechs..... but have to change the build depending on activities.... with my regulated mod I just turn the power up or down a little. Instead of having to carry multiple atties.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hot days... wattage goes up for outdoors cold days I find myself reducing wattage.

This Issue is the big reason I went Regulated..... I can get a better vape with my mechs..... but have to change the build depending on activities.... with my regulated mod I just turn the power up or down a little. Instead of having to carry multiple atties.

yep ..the mechs stay at home,for the flavorfull relaxing vaping.out and about regulated devices.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh so he makes his own? What kinds?

Anywhere from a smokey pipe tobacco to a sweet kuba cigar to a cigarette.

His juice is super clean, custards gung up my coils faster than his NET juice.

DIY would probably be cheaper but his juice is not expensive so not sure you would save a ton by making your own... and his can be at your house in a couple days while you figure out making your own ;)

Bookbear

Member For 4 Years
I really like The Dutchess, from Indigo. I vape a couple of e-pipes, and almost always have The Dutchess in one of them

Tribeca by Halo is a really nice juice, you'll be hard pressed to find something better :) I'm not surprised that the other juices you'd tried didn't match up, as the ones you tried are more pure tobacco. Tribeca is a sweet tobacco, so if you are looking for something else in your rotation to keep the flavours fresh you should aim to find another also sweet tobacco. I read this article the other day, it was for the best tobacco e-liquid / vape juice and their opinion lent towards sweet juices, so maybe try one of those brands.

Last edited by a moderator:

VU Sponsors