Betamorph Ejuice

StrappedKaos

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello fellow vapers,
I just wanted to take a minute to give some feedback about a company I have dealt with many times, I have no affiliation with the company nor do I work for the company.
Almost a year ago I was watching Karen AKA DarkMoonDreamer on her show online, She introduced us to a gentleman named Deej who owns and operates Betamorph. He sent a bunch of people samples of his ejuice and even does give aways every show. He also owns Betamorph Recording which produces music and he has always had a charitable past for others in need.
I began getting some juices from him such as Dirty Hippie/Cramahlua/Blooty Tang, His shipping was fast and he allowed me to modify my juice orders or even create my own. He would send me samples and even just toss in extra bottles of things he felt would fit my flavor profile for free. After months or ordering he also allowed me to dictate my VG/PG ratio since I vape 100%vg and would talk to him about certain flavors I wanted him to lower and increase others, It was unheard of and was just a wonderful way to handle customers. We have became good friends over the last year and he even helped me when I was starting my own Juice company which he did not have to but I will never forget.
I don't make money or get anything for free for telling all of you my story, I do it because everyone deserves to be treated like he will treat you! He is a huge positive role in the vaping community and it gives me pleasure to share my experiences with others, He has helped many even when they were down and out and that's why I take the time to share this info. Even when the issues came out about certain chemicals being added to ejuice which seemed community wide he released ingredient info and refused to carry curtain flavors simply because he could not prove or disprove their toxicity or safety, Just how he is.

Again I have no ties and get nothing for giving the feedback, it's just important to me when so many people are popping up as new companies that good people like Betamorph get recognized as being a positive company with safe and helpful services. He owns a shop on the west side of the country and I live on the east, I have never been lucky enough to meet him but maybe one day I will take the trip to meet the man behind some of the best juice/great customer service/fast shipping/great pricing!

VU Sponsors